Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
FlatCapDave

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby FlatCapDave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:45 am

h69 wrote:As far as child abuse goes, there undoubtedly was a problem there but until we stop white people abusing children as well, I dont think it makes sense to march about it. Child abuse has no colour in my opinion.

I may be completely off-base here, but wasn't the kick-up about that situation not so much the child abuse that was going on, but the cover up that was implemented by the council?
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:ok so now i've played it there is one idiot doing a nazi salute, when 'nazi scum' is being chanted

if he's for real, he's an idiot doing himself and the 15-20k plus who turned out no favours or he might just be playing to the chant, who knows

tell me we don't have quite a few idiots doing stupid things at stratford on match day and i'll call you a liar but for those with sense, you judge by the vast majority on any issue surely ...and you don't let it put you off of supporting your team or a cause you think worthy?

it's a deliberate slowdown of current news nev and that in turn, means less reaction in real time to real crime and i don't like it. i don't like it at all and it gets worse day by day in this country - we should be taking to the streets demanding quicker investigation, quicker action and tougher sentencing, bar nothing, on these sick crimes en masse by people taking their lead from a prophet whose normalised these sick crimes

not saying the law isn't the law and he wasn't skating on thin ice

he pleaded guilty as he was advised to do so and was told of a 'knuckle rap' coming, which played out much differently, as we know

We have 19000 fewer police officers in England and Wales since 2010.
The government will tell you that that fact has no effect on crime, but what kind of idiot would believe that?

I'm convinced sentencing is more reflective of budgets too. For me all tariffs on violent and sexual crimes need doubling. Same goes for drivers who kill someone while under the influence, or in a stolen car, or fleeing police, etc.

As for a knuckle rap, what brief told him that? If a sentence is suspended and you offend again you are gone.

all parties have let this country down with a massive reduction in police numbers, probably more so this government

he was given poor advice, i have that on good authority
0 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

whu

Postby whu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:03 am

FlatCapDave wrote:
Oziron wrote:ps.....These people also consider themselves 'patriots'.....Different country, same mentality....

white-nationalists-marching-with-torches.jpg

Those are white nationalists. Think there's a bit of a difference. Don't imagine, for example, that a group such as that would welcome these fellas;

It's possible to be a patriot without being a racist cunt.

there were/are non - whites in the edl

patriot doesn't equal racist cunt - unless you think like a cunt. it's that tarring of same brush that stopped immigration discussion creating the current fuck up of uncontrolled numbers on these shores

fortunately, some of us have always called a spade a spade

DOH
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 am

whu wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote:
Those are white nationalists. Think there's a bit of a difference. Don't imagine, for example, that a group such as that would welcome these fellas;

there were/are non - whites in the edl

patriot doesn't equal racist cunt - unless you think like a cunt. it's that tarring of same brush that stopped immigration discussion creating the current fuck up of uncontrolled numbers on these shores

fortunately, some of us have always called a spade a spade

DOH

And thats my point.....patriot does not equal racist cunt but for some reason, some still choose to display that they are when these things happen and I think there would be a much more support for these groups if they got rid of that.
0 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:10 pm

h69 wrote:And thats my point.....patriot does not equal racist cunt but for some reason, some still choose to display that they are when these things happen and I think there would be a much more support for these groups if they got rid of that.

That's never going to happen though, because being a patriot doesn't necessarily mean not being a cunt. It's a wide spectrum of people.

But, I would say that anyone who looks at a couple of thousand patriots and sees a minority doing nazi salutes yet chooses to judge them all as such can't really peddle the old "not all Muslims are terrorists" line, can they?

Various shades of grey is the key point.
1 x

whu

Postby whu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:55 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
h69 wrote:And thats my point.....patriot does not equal racist cunt but for some reason, some still choose to display that they are when these things happen and I think there would be a much more support for these groups if they got rid of that.

But, I would say that anyone who looks at a couple of thousand patriots and sees a minority doing nazi salutes yet chooses to judge them all as such can't really peddle the old "not all Muslims are terrorists" line, can they?

fair point ... and through the waffle, that was pretty much my point

get a very big gathering of any group and one or two idiots minimum, will be there
1 x

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:01 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:

That's never going to happen though, because being a patriot doesn't necessarily mean not being a cunt. It's a wide spectrum of people.

I havent judged them all Dave, I am sure many are there making their point correctly and fairly and so fair play to them but I personally would not want to be seen supporting an organisation with members openly displaying Nazi salutes despite agreeing with some of the points they are trying to make. I'd feel the same if I saw West Ham fans going round doing it also.

As for all muslims being terrorists or child molesters, only a moron would actually believe that.

Lets be honest though, marching achieves the square root of fuck all anyway so the whole protest has achieved nothing positive.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:36 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
Oziron wrote:ps.....These people also consider themselves 'patriots'.....Different country, same mentality....

white-nationalists-marching-with-torches.jpg

Good point and i don't believe for one minute that all in the EDL are racist. We have very similar 'patriot' movement in Oz and they are also proud to wheel out a few 'ethnics' to show that they are not a racist group but when you scratch the surface it usually reveals something a little different.
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:31 am

h69 wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote:

I havent judged them all Dave, I am sure many are there making their point correctly and fairly and so fair play to them but I personally would not want to be seen supporting an organisation with members openly displaying Nazi salutes despite agreeing with some of the points they are trying to make. I'd feel the same if I saw West Ham fans going round doing it also.

As for all muslims being terrorists or child molesters, only a moron would actually believe that.

Lets be honest though, marching achieves the square root of fuck all anyway so the whole protest has achieved nothing positive.

yeah, a march never changed on single thing in life, ever

i couldn't disagree more

why do people do it then? from the suffragettes to poll tax - you actually think every march has never changed anything whatsoever?

i'm sure you're just fishing but that's actually quite a naïve point

15-20,000 in Whitehall on any subject, will be firmly noted by the powers that be

probably the same as one in five voting ukip had zero impact on tory immigration policy?

what's your answer in a democracy then? vote, wait 4-5 years, vote again, the end?

heard this a thousand times, the old NIMBY - then people start lobbying their mp and arranging protest - to be seen to try to make change
1 x

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 am

Oziron wrote:Good point and i don't believe for one minute that all in the EDL are racist. We have very similar 'patriot' movement in Oz and they are also proud to wheel out a few 'ethnics' to show that they are not a racist group but when you scratch the surface it usually reveals something a little different.

I think you may be a bit out of touch with how things work here mate, ain't no one "wheeling out" Sikhs for any agenda. Those fellas aren't to be fucked with, and they're not going to allow themselves or their heritage to be manipulated so some secret white nationalists can play their agenda.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”