Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ironstillidie

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby ironstillidie » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Raven wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Raven wrote:
What an Awful use of the verb ' discourage' in the context of the feeble point that you were trying to make..,Why? It is defeatist and Lilly-livered ( assuming your definition of 'ploiticians, includes the government) to surmise that the government, as supported by the backing of the prolateriat, Are " actively discouraging" rather than 'banning' the odious Muslim establishments of education, some of which were established as an illicit conduit for illegal trafficking of extremists. You also fail to recognise that there have been, and will continue to be, deeply sinister attempts to enforce localised sharia law in certain vulnerable communities and the main tools to achieve that objective is the local Muslim schools and mosques.

It's quite frankly, a fucking mess.

The uk population is due to grow in the next ten years from 65million to 70million due to ' international migration'. What does that mean specifically? Does it mean that we are going to have a wonderful influx of doctors, engineers, nurses etc. Or does it mean that there are certain religions that do not believe in birth control and so are knocking sprogs out, generation after generation, as though the whole concept of having a family has moved from 2.2 and a dog to give me 5 as a starter for ten. This is not a racist attack, i am alluding to Catholics, muslims, Hindus etc (non-condom wearing beliefs). I am humbly offering My prophesy.

How on earth do these wanky egoistic politicians, who really don't give a shit, continue to play the great game of deception. They will continue to be paid fantastic salaries and allowances. Moreover, some of the so called talented shits will rise to the dizzy heights of the Cabinet and emerse themselves in all the trappings and kudos that such high office will bestow upon them, whilst continually trotting out the shit that will win them the next game

They will never be bothered to ever understand or address the erosion of the fabric of our once loved stable cosmoplitan society. Let's rather Invest in a deeply politically motivated High Speed rail link and persist with the multi billion pound international aid fund, rather than worry about the real problems that this country is plagued with.

How on earth are we going to pay for the additional schools, hospitals , GP Surgeries, road infrastructure, and public transport that another 5 million people are going to inflict on this country?

Yeah, hard to take language lessons off of you, for obvious reasons.
Who knows what point you're trying to make in that first paragraph? Apart from believing discourages is a poor word to use when you want to express 'discourages'.

Is stating the obvious a prophecy?
The projected population increase was on the news.
And if that increase is down to immigration what does birth control have to do with it?
Geography and finances are bigger factors in family size than religion.

Politicians are, by and large, out for number one.

And it's immerse not emerse -- What an Awful, and wrong, use of the adjective 'emerse' in the context of the feeble point that you were trying to make.

Thanks for your most unwelcome grammatical critique. Indeed, I made some very basic errors which, in your puristic world, must be unforgivable.

I may have made some amateur grammatical fuck ups but you still got my point. Isn't that the point?

DONT USE THE WRONG WORDSES!!

Hahahahaha Hahahahaha Hahahahaha

You're like Eric and Ernie combined El Ravenator

You got your bollocks in a bundle arguing about his use of discourage,even tho he used it in an entirely normal, English sentence that was actually supporting what you wrote before.

Then you have a go at him for returning the favour and pointing out you aren't Mr Perfect.

Hahahahaha

Silly fuck.

I wish I had your patience NB.
1 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:55 am

ironstillidie wrote:
Raven wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Yeah, hard to take language lessons off of you, for obvious reasons.
Who knows what point you're trying to make in that first paragraph? Apart from believing discourages is a poor word to use when you want to express 'discourages'.

Is stating the obvious a prophecy?
The projected population increase was on the news.
And if that increase is down to immigration what does birth control have to do with it?
Geography and finances are bigger factors in family size than religion.

Politicians are, by and large, out for number one.

And it's immerse not emerse -- What an Awful, and wrong, use of the adjective 'emerse' in the context of the feeble point that you were trying to make.

Thanks for your most unwelcome grammatical critique. Indeed, I made some very basic errors which, in your puristic world, must be unforgivable.

I may have made some amateur grammatical fuck ups but you still got my point. Isn't that the point?

You got your bollocks in a bundle arguing about his use of discourage,even tho he used it in an entirely normal, English sentence that was actually supporting what you wrote before.

Then you have a go at him for returning the favour and pointing out you aren't Mr Perfect.

Hahahahaha

Silly fuck.

FFS, either stop or start taking the medication - you are seriously off your fucking head fuckwit
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 am

Raven wrote:
ironstillidie wrote:
Raven wrote:

Hahahahaha

Silly fuck.

FFS, either stop or start taking the medication - you are seriously off your fucking head fuckwit

Seemed like a fair comment to me. :D
Btw, your banter and witty comebacks are right up there with your debating skills. Almost makes me wish I'd gone to university.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:38 am

Attachments
Basic-Black-Logo.png
Basic-Black-Logo.png (29.52 KiB) Viewed 186 times
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Raven wrote:
ironstillidie wrote:

Hahahahaha

Silly fuck.

Seemed like a fair comment to me. :D
Btw, your banter and witty comebacks are right up there with your debating skills. Almost makes me wish I'd gone to university.

You are a boringly sarcastic fuckwit....seriously.. I am actually appalled, at your pathetic multi pseudonyms ( blindingly obvious......were they some sort of comfort blanket?) I'm outta here.

CUNT
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Raven wrote:

You are a boringly sarcastic fuckwit....seriously.. I am actually appalled, at your pathetic multi pseudonyms ( blindingly obvious......were they some sort of comfort blanket?) I'm outta here.

CUNT

:i am genuinely amused: Snowflake.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

whu

Postby whu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:23 pm

play nicely ladies

chill out over a green tea and whale music :i am genuinely amused: whufc_crest
2 x
NO SURRENDER

h69

Postby h69 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Raven wrote:

CUNT

This is going well :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Raven

Postby Raven » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:06 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Raven wrote:

CUNT

I would rather be a snowflake than a boringly verbose,self opinionated, irritating mostly incomprehensible prat.
1 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:51 am

Raven wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Raven wrote:

CUNT

I would rather be a snowflake than a boringly verbose,self opinionated, irritating mostly incomprehensible prat.

Being the lucky little tyke you are though, you don't have to choose, as you're both.

Lucky, lucky Numbers.
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”