Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Pennywise

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby Pennywise » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Handcart2Hell wrote:
Pennywise wrote:HandCart = Frog?

You throw around insults like "Angry White guy" because people dare to mention the obvious? Quite brilliantly, you are the only one mentioning colour here.

Shouting down anybody who doesn't agree with your opinion is exactly the kind of political discourse that gave the world Trump.

You might want to rethink that superior attitude mate, it's never going to be anything other than counterproductive.

Pennywise wrote:
Expressing an opinion which stated those disagreeing with you were "White Angry Men."

Playing the snowflake after dismissing the opposing view like that doesn't wash mate, man the fuck up.

FlatCapDave wrote:
I'm quite enjoying reading through the various opinions in this discussion, and it's certainly an education for me in many ways, but you seem to have come in with quite a confrontational attitude for some reason.

You do know that none of us are actually Tommy Robinson, don't you?

This isn't a far-right political forum, you'll find no racist Nazi types here I wouldn't think.

I don't mean this in a condescending way, but maybe you want to try calming the fuck down?

Yeah but, no but...whu started it :i am genuinely amused:

Look, I've already told whu that I regret the 'angry white guy' jibe. It was rather over the top.
But, to clarify, my anger throughout all this was solely aimed at Tommy Robinson and to some of the right wing tropes that have been trotted out in this particular debate.

It was not an attempt to gain any kind of 'moral superiority' and I certainly wasn't accusing any poster of being a racist, nazi, fascist, 'scummy' or stupid. If you genuinely got that impression, then I apologise sincerely.

But apart from that, I stand by everything I said.

Tommy Robinson is a cunt, as am I, as are you.

Wonderful.
2 x

whu

Postby whu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 pm

the beauty of a forum, is you get all sorts

the storytellers like my old mate frog and yourself hc2h to blasters and bullet pointers like me

i even specifically keep it all lower case for speed and lack of fucking about thereafter and during - in and out quicker than shit through a goose

no right, no wrong, mainly opinion, some facts and debate is good

west ham indeed - when i was a big part of brown out a lot of momentum was helped on the hammers chat forum and i met some top people thereafter - as i have on this site

do we agree politically? no fucking way - we don't even agree on redknapp, the manager, the board, most things west ham let alone fall in line politically ffs :i am genuinely amused:

no big deal though is it and yes, i love a wind-up

out of interest, if labour isn't anti-semitic, why are so many in the labour party from mp's to top table nec bods resigning specifically due to what they are calling (not me) lack of action on anti-semitics in the labour party

i 100% believe they want to court the muslim vote and this is seen as a very strong but risky play

it is totally flawed as despite flooding this country for votes, they simply cannot and will not get enough of them

this all with a backdrop of an awful run on most things, from the tories/theresa may

no surrender

irons whufc_crest
Last edited by whu on Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
I agree no subject should be surrendered, but taking a crime that is relatively common -- the sexual abuse of young women -- and disproportionately targeting one group of people is, to be frank, bollocks.

OK, let me come at this from a different angle, do you think that, say, a lone sick bastard grooming a girl online and then raping said girl and these "grooming gangs" should be classified and treated the same way?

Apart from a clearer picture of culpability in individual cases, I don't see why you'd need to draw a line between what is essentially the same crime.
That said, I would imagine there's a marked difference between how an indivual would be investigated and prosecuted -- for almost any crime -- as opposed to a gang.
In short, the crime is the same, but it would by necessity need to be classified and treated differently.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:27 am

Ffs don’t you lot go on .... :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:52 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
OK, let me come at this from a different angle, do you think that, say, a lone sick bastard grooming a girl online and then raping said girl and these "grooming gangs" should be classified and treated the same way?

Apart from a clearer picture of culpability in individual cases, I don't see why you'd need to draw a line between what is essentially the same crime.
That said, I would imagine there's a marked difference between how an indivual would be investigated and prosecuted -- for almost any crime -- as opposed to a gang.
In short, the crime is the same, but it would by necessity need to be classified and treated differently.

We'll never stop individual case's of anything from this to terrorism,you just can't account
for every individual,not possible to tell when someones gonna flip,or get brainwashed..
or whatever it is that tells them to hurt/abuse innocents..

But it is possible to do something when things are organised by a group or a gang..
For instance we know what Isis want.....but what do the Individual attackers want,they usually
have a personal agenda,to go with their so called cause.

The group/gang thing allows you to investigate with logic....whereas the individual...
different matter could be a hundred reasons...
0 x

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm

HandCart = Frog?...........Fact. :roll: :roll: :shock: :) :) :)zzzzzzzzzzz kickimmuts
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 am

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Agreed. I think modern parenting forces kids to grow up too quickly. And there's a staggering number of stories about young children being left alone, or being allowed to wander about in public unsupervised.
There seems to be a generation of parents who see their children as something of an inconvenience. Instead of playing or engaging with their children they're all too often plonked in front of a TV or gaming system, or worse still ignored.

Anyway, onto grooming gangs.

I think you're right in that these gang members occupy some kind of cultural no man's land.
Caught between the ultra conservatism of their cultural/religious past and the sexual liberation of western society.

That said, a frightening number of men have a marked sense of entitlement when it comes to sex.
There are thousands of reported instances of drink spiking every year. And drug assisted rape is hard to detect, and reduces the likelihood of reporting and conviction.
The raw figures are frightening even if they're halfway accurate -- over three quarters of a million adult women in the UK say they've been victims of rape. The conviction rate for rape cases that go to court is 6%. Drugs like GHB can't be detected a few hours after use. And, tellingly, well over half of drug assisted rapes are carried out by people the victim knows.

These gangs appear to have exactly the same sense of entitlement. They also use drugs and alcohol to coerce/force vulnerable women into sexual relationships.
What I personally fail to see though is any moral difference between a Muslim rapist/abuser and a non Muslim rapist/abuser. Gang or no gang.

Surely the child aspect of these crimes has more to do with vulnerability than paedophilia?
In that regard I think the reasoning, if you can call it that, isn't the same as someone who is specifically looking to abuse children. It's more that young women and girls are easier to manipulate and coerce.

And you're right, it isn't opportunism, but far more often than not neither are individual cases of abuse and/or rape.
The gang aspect of grooming and abuse should make detection easier, though I would suggest the pattern for this kind of abuse is similar, irrespective of whether it's an individual or a gang.

What I still find staggering is that anyone would seek to cover this, or any kind of abuse, up.

Well thought out and considered as always, mate.

Thing is a majority of these "men" I use the term loosely,haven't just arrived here,a good percentage
have been here for many years,most I hear, have,in the Rotherham case anyway,have Yorkshire
accents,some indeed born and bred......the culture excuse I'm sorry.....NO...
I't simply a gang of guys taking advantage of a situation,knowing they have more leeway than
the likes of you and me.......because of the racist card...There is no defence for this.....
(doubt if many are devout Muslims anyway)
I've read big parts of the Koran and do understand where your coming from Gonz...
(also read most of the Old testament....thought it was the same piece of writing at times...)

We need to scrap using the term Muslim......A huge majority of Muslims I know and have met
are amazing people....friendly helpful,family orientated,and are a pleasure to be around.

Like Nev has said this shit behaviour is not limited to These guys.....Black Gangs in London
and elsewhere will gang rape young girls......Police Know....do nothing....as been mentioned
Catholic church had a huge problem.....nothing was done by authorities....Bloody Football
coaches now,taking advantage of young lads.....
That's it "taking advantage" of a situation..........

So when Robinson says.......Muslim Gangs are raping young underage girls,it's fact,but what
he saying is not against the Muslim religion as a whole,but this group of people are allowed
to get away with things because they "are" Muslim.......That's what's wrong......

The Black gangs get away with it cos old bill are scared of retaliation/creating unrest..
which leads to ..you know what....(same goes for the drug dealing,gun running shit as well)

Catholic Church got away with it cos of friends in high places....

All abusing and taking advantage of what they can....

We need to break this left and right shit....and every comment someone makes about this
topic is somehow racist.....it's ridiculous ...

Just to clarify, I wasn't implying that moving from one culture to another would create an issue.
It's more that second, and maybe even third, generation immigrants can get lost in the gaps between their parents and grandparents cultures and what passes for culture in this country these days.
I don't imagine, for example, conservative Muslim parents would be fine with things like clubbing, or having a girlfriend.

Not that any of that is an excuse, but I can see how that, and social media, could lead to grooming and exploitation becoming a group activity.

Thankfully I've no idea how anyone could groom, coerce, drug, or even force, someone into a sex act, let alone someone vulnerable or underage. But it does seem worryingly prevalent.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Posted on behalf of Mr Longshanks who is encountering some technical difficulties

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2018/05/29 ... ian-state/
1 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Gonzo wrote:Posted on behalf of Mr Longshanks who is encountering some technical difficulties

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2018/05/29 ... ian-state/

Now we know he comes from Luton we can make allowances...small ones
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

0 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

Return to “Topical Topics”