Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
grandad

Tommy Robinson

Post by grandad » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

So what your thoughts on him ( ex EDL )leader )

Is he a racist ?
Is he a realest ?
Is it all about him ?
Is he on a earner ?
Is he treated bad by the system ?
Is he getting to powerful ?

I have heard much about him some good some bad

So your take on him is ?
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Newmarket

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by Newmarket » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 pm

grandad wrote:So what your thoughts on him ( ex EDL )leader )

Is he a racist ?
Is he a realest ?
Is it all about him ?
Is he on a earner ?

So your take on him is ?
I think he went a bit downhill after 2-4-6-8 motorway
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Me I like the guy,think he speaks the way an awful lot of the British public feel.
He's not a racist,he is a Nationalist,completely different thing.
You can be white/black/yellow, fuckin purple and be a Nationalist,it just means you
feel strongly about your countries heritage,and peoples rights,and free speech.

But unfortunately because of his links with the EDL,and the old NF guys that were in it
he is branded, and is an easy target for the PC lot.

It shows how shit our press and media are,that every time he gets any air time,they just
have the intention of digging him out and making him out to be a racist,instead of just
listening to his views and talking to him in a controlled manner.

It is a shame but it is prob best if he steers clear of the FLA marches....same as the arseholes that
threaten to rip someone open or whatever it was the twat said...FFS why don't people like that
just fuck off....They just ruin everything..
0 x

Noni

Post by Noni » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 pm

So your take on him is ?
Does he like West Ham, if not then he's shit!! :D :lol:
0 x

JayK

Post by JayK » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:14 pm

I might be a bit green but i’ve Not seen or heard him say anything racist. He just wants a safe country to live in. I could be wrong. I don’t seatchbthe web for political stories everywhere so I probably missed loads of stuff.
0 x
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:20 pm

In many people's eyes he's a racist because he was a member of the BNP. Which, in my opinion, is fair enough.
You'll find better arguments against Islam from the likes of Hitchens, or Harris, or any number of celebrity antitheists.
The problem with Robinson is that it's all low brow, oversimplified and, because of his past, his motives/agenda are (rightly or wrongly) seen as questionable.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am

Neville Bartos wrote:In many people's eyes he's a racist because he was a member of the BNP. Which, in my opinion, is fair enough.
You'll find better arguments against Islam from the likes of Hitchens, or Harris, or any number of celebrity antitheists.
The problem with Robinson is that it's all low brow, oversimplified and, because of his past, his motives/agenda are (rightly or wrongly) seen as questionable.
I think sometimes Nev it's good to keep things simple...a lot of Guys in these groups,don't
actually hate someone for being a different colour,religion,creed.
It's the erosion of their/our own culture being wiped away,anyone would be pissed off
if it was happening in their area.
I live in a almost exclusively "white area"and I would be extremely annoyed,if groups of
Chinese,Hindus,Muslims,moved in and started to arrogantly change the nature of the area,
but by the same token I would be just as pissed if a group of yanks moved in and started
flying the stars and stripes everywhere and turned my local footie pitch into a grid-iron.

Doesn't necessarily mean your a racist,because you stand up for your culture.
A group of people shouldn't be judged because of a few arseholes.
Look at us,I can honestly say we have just the best fans around,but we also have some
absolute fuckers.
Doesn't mean the rest of us are.

You have to take this on trust...but I am totally anti any forms of racism,and really don't
give a flying shit about the colour of someones skin,religious believes,whatever...
But I can and do identify with a lot of what this guy and others say.

I welcome any immigrants,but Integrate,not dominate.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 pm

mkhammer wrote:
I think sometimes Nev it's good to keep things simple...a lot of Guys in these groups,don't
actually hate someone for being a different colour,religion,creed.
It's the erosion of their/our own culture being wiped away,anyone would be pissed off
if it was happening in their area.
I live in a almost exclusively "white area"and I would be extremely annoyed,if groups of
Chinese,Hindus,Muslims,moved in and started to arrogantly change the nature of the area,
but by the same token I would be just as pissed if a group of yanks moved in and started
flying the stars and stripes everywhere and turned my local footie pitch into a grid-iron.

Doesn't necessarily mean your a racist,because you stand up for your culture.
A group of people shouldn't be judged because of a few arseholes.
Look at us,I can honestly say we have just the best fans around,but we also have some
absolute fuckers.
Doesn't mean the rest of us are.

You have to take this on trust...but I am totally anti any forms of racism,and really don't
give a flying shit about the colour of someones skin,religious believes,whatever...
But I can and do identify with a lot of what this guy and others say.

I welcome any immigrants,but Integrate,not dominate.
Complex issues can rarely be reduced to the simplistic.
What exactly is this 'culture' that's being eroded? Where are these immigrants flying their flags, or using football pitches to play some other game, arrogantly?
And how come the immigrants are arrogantly changing everything, but white people 'shouldn't be judged because of a few arseholes'?

People love the path of least resistance. If a Muslim coming to this country can live in a Muslim neighbourhood, send their kids to a Muslim school and take their grievances to a Sharia court, why wouldn't they? Most, if not all, of this cultural separation can be squarely placed at the feet of our politicians, Labour and Conservative.

As for the erosion of culture. Personally I'd say American popular culture has been more corrosive influence in that regard than immigrants.

I've no time for polemics, whoever it's aimed at.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Newmarket wrote:

Is he a racist ?
Is he a realest ?
Is it all about him ?
Is he on a earner ?

So your take on him is ?
For sure, he mistakingly decided to become Tommy, but I always liked him as Tom......but it's never too late.
0 x

Raven

Post by Raven » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Newmarket wrote:

Is he a racist ?
Is he a realest ?
Is it all about him ?
Is he on a earner ?

So your take on him is ?
For sure, he mistakingly decided to become Tommy, but I always liked him as Tom......but it's never too late.

Motorway coming up in the morning light ....f******** brilliant
0 x

Social Media