Tommy Robinson

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
whu

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby whu » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:
you vote for any cunt/mostly cunts, is my guess .... ;) :i am genuinely amused: shakeass whufc_crest

Hang on, didn't you vote UKIP? Talk about pots and kettles. :i am genuinely amused:

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
I did and proud to have been part of coming out of that bloated expensive mess you guys wank over, the EU

Have a good weekend Citizen Smith ;) :D
1 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

FlatCapDave

Postby FlatCapDave » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Fuck all wrong with big Nige! :D
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01 am

whu wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Hang on, didn't you vote UKIP? Talk about pots and kettles. :i am genuinely amused:

I did and proud to have been part of coming out of that bloated expensive mess you guys wank over, the EU

I preferred the EEC to the EU. Not that either gets me turgid.
I would just point out that quite a few of our 'Leave' heroes either do, can, or will shortly move their business interests, or themselves abroad.
I wish I had enough money that my principles only stretched as far as my bank balance. :D

You have a nice weekend too, mate. Power to the people.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

whu

Postby whu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:

I would just point out that quite a few of our 'Leave' heroes either do, can, or will shortly move their business interests, or themselves abroad.
I wish I had enough money that my principles only stretched as far as my bank balance. :D

project fear has been played for two years mate and if ten per cent has been proven valid, i'd probably be exagerating

we will and always will be fine but i called it from the off - short term pain for long term gain and i still sing the same song

'one man couldn't carry, couldn't carry juncker - CUNT' :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:58 am

whu wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

project fear has been played for two years mate and if ten per cent has been proven valid, i'd probably be exagerating

we will and always will be fine but i called it from the off - short term pain for long term gain and i still sing the same song

'one man couldn't carry, couldn't carry juncker - CUNT' :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Project bullshit, or project fear? What a choice.
Pardon me if I think no-one, not even that lying tit David Davis, has a clue what the short or long term future holds.

I'm just sick and tired of politicians, and media demagogues, fucking over the people and the country for their own ends.

Still, the weather's been quite nice, so can't complain too much. :D
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Longshanks

Postby Longshanks » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:21 am

whu wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

You want to be careful you far right knuckle dragger You will have all them big tough far left brave cunts who hide behind balaclavas and smash shop windows and shout “ waycist waycist “ round your house throw bricks at your windows and running away after bravely leaving an envelope threatening your family. The scummy coward unwashed cunts. Have a great WE :-)
1 x
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

whu

Postby whu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:19 am

h69 wrote:
whu wrote:
yeah, a march never changed on single thing in life, ever

i couldn't disagree more

why do people do it then? from the suffragettes to poll tax - you actually think every march has never changed anything whatsoever?

i'm sure you're just fishing but that's actually quite a naïve point

15-20,000 in Whitehall on any subject, will be firmly noted by the powers that be

probably the same as one in five voting ukip had zero impact on tory immigration policy?

what's your answer in a democracy then? vote, wait 4-5 years, vote again, the end?

heard this a thousand times, the old NIMBY - then people start lobbying their mp and arranging protest - to be seen to try to make change

However, I saw a graphic the other day of the priorities for all the govts around the western world ranked and 1 and 2 were Terrorism and Immigration in almost every country including ours so I ask again, what has this march achieved ?

well as all of the FLA marches have been anti-terrorism marches and we all know islamic terror is the biggest threat by far on these shores, i'm pleased i'm in tune with whitehall, thanks for the reaffirming i'm doing the right thing
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:29 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:

Pardon me if I think no-one, not even that lying tit David Davis, has a clue what the short or long term future holds.

I'm just sick and tired of politicians, and media demagogues, fucking over the people and the country for their own ends.

No one knows "exactly" how its gonna pan out....No One...but you can think ahead and plan,
and see what is likely to happen if you just remain the same and stagnate,the world markets
are opening up on a huge scale.....staying within the EU is simply limitating what is possible.
It's absolutely no way to run a "business" which running the country pretty much is.
The whole EU thing will collapse in ten years or so anyway,just can't see it surviving,as it
is,huge pressure on Germany and France to hold it together....

The EU bods need to have a little think....is this an opportunity for them as well,we could
be a gateway for easier trade with the big wide world out there.. who knows.... just
thinking ahead and being positive.....if something IS gonna happen,concentrate on looking at
the positives not the negatives.

If I was an MP....I would be putting views forward that I thought would benefit me on
a personal level,which in turn would benefit the country,thats why I would be in politics
for the benefit of everyone including myself,if you agree with what I say and want,
vote for me if you see things differently ...dont...

I'm not naive ....there are people that control and run things for their own benefits...
From local councillors to MPs to World leaders, to like you say Oil and Media "Tycoons"
It's just Human Nature to want more,be bigger,more powerful,from the guy getting his
first start up bank loan to the very top of the tree...Business billionaires/Oligarchs...ETC...
everyone wants the best for themselves at every level.

Thats my Politics for the weekend.....Sun,beer,footie,horseracing for me now.......

Once I get the trip up the F.in Garden Centre out the way that is.... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:20 am

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

No one knows "exactly" how its gonna pan out....No One...but you can think ahead and plan,
and see what is likely to happen if you just remain the same and stagnate,the world markets
are opening up on a huge scale.....staying within the EU is simply limitating what is possible.
It's absolutely no way to run a "business" which running the country pretty much is.
The whole EU thing will collapse in ten years or so anyway,just can't see it surviving,as it

The EU bods need to have a little think....is this an opportunity for them as well,we could
be a gateway for easier trade with the big wide world out there.. who knows.... just
thinking ahead and being positive.....if something IS gonna happen,concentrate on looking at

If I was an MP....I would be putting views forward that I thought would benefit me on
a personal level,which in turn would benefit the country,thats why I would be in politics
for the benefit of everyone including myself,if you agree with what I say and want,

I'm not naive ....there are people that control and run things for their own benefits...
From local councillors to MPs to World leaders, to like you say Oil and Media "Tycoons"
It's just Human Nature to want more,be bigger,more powerful,from the guy getting his
first start up bank loan to the very top of the tree...Business billionaires/Oligarchs...ETC...

Thats my Politics for the weekend.....Sun,beer,footie,horseracing for me now.......

Once I get the trip up the F.in Garden Centre out the way that is.... :i am genuinely amused:

we have to placate the eu until the deal is done, then we'll make hay across the globe, no problems whatsoever
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:50 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

What anyone thinks is likely to happen is pretty subjective. And like it or not the EU was very good for our economy. It's the political and social union that most people find objectionable.

As for the idea that we'll be free to exploit these 'world markets', how does that work?
Being outside of the EU isn't helpful for trade, that's why countries like Norway and Switzerland have an arrangement.

I like a principled politician, and there are an odd few knocking about, but not many make it to the tippy top without trading in their principles, or not having any to begin with.

I'm not entirely sure I understand how people like Rupert Murdoch operate. Power for powers sake is a pretty alien concept to me.
But what winds me up is HIS newspaper, pushing HIS agenda, masquerading as 'the voice of the British people'.
I'm not convinced there's much crossover between the wants and needs of an Australian born American billionaire, and Garry, a painter and decorator from Romford.

Enjoy the rest of the w/e mate. The weather is cracking here, so I'm going to spend the evening watching Queer Eye, throwing the hounds ball for him, and fucking about on my phone... All in the garden. :D
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”