Corbyn --No Poppy on 11thNov

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
teddybard

Corbyn --No Poppy on 11thNov

Postby teddybard » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 pm

November 2012, Mr Corbyn hosted a meeting in Parliament with Mousa Abu Maria, a member of the banned terrorist group Palestinian Islamic Jihad. Mr Abu Maria claimed at the time that he was no longer involved in the group, but was photographed as recently as May of that year holding a poster of support: Jeremy Corbyn gave 'tacit support' to terrorists, says former Labour home secretary Charles Clarke. Labour leader and close allies refused to back UK government move to list al-Qaeda as a terror group just six months before 9/11; Hezbollah and Hamas were also among 20 terror groups proscribed by UK.
A former IRA terrorist said Jeremy Corbyn's support for the group gave its members "great encouragement" and claimed the Labour leader and shadow chancellor John McDonnell have "blood on their own hands".
Sean O'Callaghan said the support of the Labour leader and Mr McDonnell had "made it easier" for the republican terror group to carry out atrocities

So I seriously hope the BStd doesn't have the Gall to wear one
0 x
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

palerider

Re: Corbyn --No Poppy on 11thNov

Postby palerider » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:33 am

I pray that he doesn't. Because it would mean he's betrayed his principles in a lust for power. And a man like that cannot be trusted.

If Jeremy Corbyn became prime minister, the country would be in it's gravest threat since the Cuban missile crisis, possibly the 2nd World War.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

grandad

Postby grandad » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:25 am

palerider wrote:I pray that he doesn't. Because it would mean he's betrayed his principles in a lust for power. And a man like that cannot be trusted.

If Jeremy Corbyn became prime minister, the country would be in it's gravest threat since the Cuban missile crisis, possibly the 2nd World War.

God forbid that cunt of a man get in number 10

Hopefully he pop his gloggs before the next election
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:01 am

Hopefully he will be assassinated.
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 am

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Hopefully he will be assassinated.

maybe thats what i was trying to say

hope he is kissing Diane Abbott at time
2 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 am

Ahh the Telegraph at it's Eton cock sucking best from 2015.

I'm no fan of Corbyn but I know a smear campaign when I see one. Take a few things he's said and done out of context - spin it to make him seem sympathetic to terror organisations (whilst quietly burying the fact that Thatcher for example was friends with some of the worlds worst - you know, people like Pinochet for one) and voila! Instant demonisation.

Never mind eh, let's all ignore the fact that the Tories are lying in bed, nay FUNDING a known terror organisation in the DUP, let's ignore the fact that we're so far up Saudia Arabia's arse we can almost smell the flesh of the Yemeni people being incinerated by British weapons, which conveniently leads us to ignore the fact that the causes of the Manchester atrocity are being suppressed by the Government in order to protect their own foreign policy...

As I said, I'm no fan of Corbyn but he's certainly no worse than the absolute wasters we've currently inherited.

Pale said: " the country would be in it's gravest threat since the Cuban missile crisis, possibly the 2nd World War." I got news for ya mate...The country is already facing it's gravest threat since the missile crisis & WW2. These clueless wankers will take the country down with them and that's not Labour-centric rhetoric, that's the plain and simple truth.

As for Corbyn wearing a Poppy? I'm ex military and I don't care. If he want's he can, if he doesn't that's alright as well. At least he has the choice.
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Well said.billy.

I suggest Corbyn does not subscribe to the flawed philosophy of not talking to your enemies.

He seems a guy who values human life.and would rather Jaw Jaw than War War.
1 x

whu

Postby whu » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 pm

It's good to debate and all about opinion

He's a dangerous incompetent cunt in my book

That doesn't mean we are surrounded by a sea of saints, far from it but he's a bad egg in my book.
Anyone seriously saying there's little to choose between May, Hammond, Boris and Rudd compared to Corbyn, McDonnell, Thornbury and Abbot .... I'd have to question your sanity. I didn't vote Conservative last time round before the Tory Boy accusations fly. Imagine the latter four running this country. FMOB.
Last edited by whu on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
NO SURRENDER

palerider

Postby palerider » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:31 pm

whu wrote:it's good to debate and all about opinion

he's a dangerous incompetent cunt in my book

that doesn't mean we are surrounded by a sea saints, far from it but he's a bad egg in my book.
Anyone seriously saying there's little to choose between May, Hammond, Boris and Rudd compared to Corbyn, McDonnell, Thornbury and Abbot .... I'd have to question your sanity. I didn't vote Conservative last time round before the Tory Boy accusations fly. Imagine the latter four running this country. FMOB.

I did vote Tory.

But only because I live in a marginal Tory/Lib-Dem constituency and the way I see it, a vote for Tim Farron was a vote for Corbyn.

I'm sure what Billy says is well-researched and true although I'm always suspicious of 'I'm not etc etc.....but'. It's like 'I'm not racist but'. However, the majority of the Tory government are not to be trusted. That does not mean though that they'd happily bring the country down. Which a Corbyn government would. He's got as much idea about balancing the books as the Greeks. And though war is always last resort, not to have a deterrent is incomprehensible.

It's not about Labour. I think Hilary Benn or Chuka Umunna (spelling ?) would make good prime ministers.

But Corbyn's collection of nut-jobs and retards would be like the Mad-Hatter's tea party.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

h69

Postby h69 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm

whu wrote:it's good to debate and all about opinion

he's a dangerous incompetent cunt in my book

that doesn't mean we are surrounded by a sea saints, far from it but he's a bad egg in my book.

goodpost:)

Even if I park my reservations about them being commie loving terrorist sympathisers whose many followers wear the hammer and sickle with pride despite the genocide that represents........

.......they are still completely incompetent......Diane Abbott anyone ? :oops:
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”