Ben Stokes.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Ben Stokes.

Postby terrya1965 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:01 am

Why can`t Ben Stokes join the Ashes Tour.

His not been charged with anything,has he?

Apparently,he was protecting 2 gay fellas,who were threatened with a bottle.In my eyes his a bloody hero,not a villain.

But Thanks to The Sun Newspaper,he probably won`t be there.Our best player and one of the best in the world won`t be there.I bet this wouldn`t happen in any other country,but ours?

I like to thank that "The Scum" for ruining our chances of winning one of the most prestigious sporting events in sport. BASTARDS!
0 x

palerider

Re: Ben Stokes.

Postby palerider » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 am

terrya1965 wrote:Why can`t Ben Stokes join the Ashes Tour.

Apparently,he was protecting 2 gay fellas,who were threatened with a bottle.In my eyes his a bloody hero,not a villain.

But Thanks to The Sun Newspaper,he probably won`t be there.Our best player and one of the best in the world won`t be there.I bet this wouldn`t happen in any other country,but ours?

I like to thank that "The Scum" for ruining our chances of winning one of the most prestigious sporting events in sport. BASTARDS!

The Sun's owned by an Aussie.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

h69

Postby h69 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Simple.....The Police have not concluded their investigation from what I heard....the ECB has always said he wont go unless cleared so once the police have finished, he will either be charged or exonerated. If it is the latter he is free to be picked.

Not sure the Sun is the reason
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 am

palerider wrote:

I think you will find that the cunt is an American..... shakeass shakeass shakeass
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Oziron wrote:
palerider wrote:

I think you will find that the cunt is an American..... shakeass shakeass shakeass

Murdoch isn't it ?
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:47 pm

palerider wrote:
Oziron wrote:
palerider wrote:The Sun's owned by an Aussie.

Murdoch isn't it ?

Yep......He renounced his Australian citizenship and became an American citizen in 1985 so he could buy up US tv stations.....
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:45 am

Oziron wrote:
palerider wrote:
Oziron wrote:I think you will find that the cunt is an American..... shakeass shakeass shakeass

Murdoch isn't it ?

Yep......He renounced his Australian citizenship and became an American citizen in 1985 so he could buy up US tv stations.....

Is that right ?

Still has Aussie blood though. And wants to see the Poms humiliated.
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:18 am

palerider wrote:
Oziron wrote:
palerider wrote:Murdoch isn't it ?

Is that right ?

The only thing that Rupert Murdoch cares about is Rupert Murdoch (....and Taans.......He loves Taans... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: )
1 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:20 am

Oziron wrote:
palerider wrote:
Oziron wrote:Yep......He renounced his Australian citizenship and became an American citizen in 1985 so he could buy up US tv stations.....

Is that right ?

The only thing that Rupert Murdoch cares about is Rupert Murdoch (....and Taans.......He loves Taans... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: )

We all love that Sarf London pikey cunt.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”