Peaky Blinders

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby wokinghama » Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Brilliant stuff! Finished them all in about two weeks.

Just finished 5 seasons of love/hate - really enjoyed that as well. Those paddy’s are worse than the squeaky blinders.

Anyone recommend what to see next? Similar ilk to peaky and love/hate

Basically anything with drugs, sex and violence :D
0 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Gonzo » Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 pm

wokinghama wrote:Brilliant stuff! Finished them all in about two weeks.

Just finished 5 seasons of love/hate - really enjoyed that as well. Those paddy’s are worse than the squeaky blinders.

Anyone recommend what to see next? Similar ilk to peaky and love/hate

Basically anything with drugs, sex and violence :D



Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones will tick those boxes mate
0 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby wokinghama » Tue May 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Gonzo wrote:
wokinghama wrote:Brilliant stuff! Finished them all in about two weeks.

Just finished 5 seasons of love/hate - really enjoyed that as well. Those paddy’s are worse than the squeaky blinders.

Anyone recommend what to see next? Similar ilk to peaky and love/hate

Basically anything with drugs, sex and violence :D



Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones will tick those boxes mate


I kind of feel the game of thrones maybe a bit to fantasy like for me, from the clips I’ve seen. Whereas BB could be more my thing, and less seasons to catch up on.

I hear true detective is quite good?
0 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Oziron » Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm

wokinghama wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones will tick those boxes mate


I kind of feel the game of thrones maybe a bit to fantasy like for me, from the clips I’ve seen. Whereas BB could be more my thing, and less seasons to catch up on.

I hear true detective is quite good?

First series of True Detective is brilliant....second one is shit. Fargo and Mindhunter are a good watch too (imho)
.
1 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6114
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Gonzo » Wed May 30, 2018 12:02 am

Oziron wrote:
wokinghama wrote:
I kind of feel the game of thrones maybe a bit to fantasy like for me, from the clips I’ve seen. Whereas BB could be more my thing, and less seasons to catch up on.

I hear true detective is quite good?

First series of True Detective is brilliant....second one is shit. Fargo and Mindhunter are a good watch too (imho)
.


Spot-on about True Detective, the first series was sensation acting
1 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 515
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby wokinghama » Wed May 30, 2018 12:23 am

Gonzo wrote:
Oziron wrote:First series of True Detective is brilliant....second one is shit. Fargo and Mindhunter are a good watch too (imho)
.


Spot-on about True Detective, the first series was sensation acting


Cheers Gents will give it a go
1 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2822
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby h69 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 pm

grandad wrote:
whu wrote:finished series one last night

fucking great stuff



it gets better mate Trust me


Just watched first three series on Netflix back to back and I agree....magnificent ! Need to find series 4 now
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1275
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:53 pm

It’s like Crossroads with attitude.
1 x

User avatar
Dicksies Diner
Posts: 776
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Dicksies Diner » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Tin Star starring Tim Roth was a fantastic series.
The night of was to a goodun.



0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 2014
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Peaky Blinders

Postby Pennywise » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 am

Dicksies Diner wrote:Tin Star starring Tim Roth was a fantastic series.
The night of was to a goodun.





Tin Star is absolutely brilliant, if anybody hasn't seen it, do, you won't regret it.
1 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests