Jooles Holland...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ror

Jooles Holland...

Postby ror » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:22 pm

... and his shit-sucking, recorded in October with his most boring tight knit circle of dull as dishwater muso chums Hootananay. His awkward shity spastic presenting and the total pointlessness of a cliquey music show in an age when everyone can access any music they fucking like whenever they like.

I won't be watching it.
0 x

Newmarket

Re: Jooles Holland...

Postby Newmarket » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 pm

ror wrote:... and his shit-sucking, recorded in October with his most boring tight knit circle of dull as dishwater muso chums Hootananay. His awkward shity spastic presenting and the total pointlessness of a cliquey music show in an age when everyone can access any music they fucking like whenever they like.

I won't be watching it.

I realise it’s on late at night so to make it easier for you ...

You’re welcome ;) :i am genuinely amused:
2 x

ror

Postby ror » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Many thanks. Wowzers, what a fantastic line up. :? :?
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Big fan of all sorts of live music,been introduced to some new stuff on his shows,not necessarily
NYs one, but others.
So gonna have to disagree mate...

Admit tho sometimes something comes on and .....what is this shit,wheres the remote ...turn it
down ... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Nothing personal but he has always irritated me, even when he did that late night channel 4 show about 30 odd years ago, with his daft cigar.

Blokes who walk around with unlit cigars in their gobs should just come clean.
0 x

ror

Postby ror » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:53 pm

"Blokes who walk around with unlit cigars in their mouths should just come clean."

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 pm

ror wrote:... and his shit-sucking, recorded in October with his most boring tight knit circle of dull as dishwater muso chums Hootananay. His awkward shity spastic presenting and the total pointlessness of a cliquey music show in an age when everyone can access any music they fucking like whenever they like.

I won't be watching it.

As music shows go it's a lesser evil. At least it doesn't have fake life affirming emotional journeys. And vast numbers of judges, contestants, presenters and fans you want to hack to death with an axe.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

JayK

Postby JayK » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

I won't be watching it.

As music shows go it's a lesser evil. At least it doesn't have fake life affirming emotional journeys. And vast numbers of judges, contestants, presenters and fans you want to hack to death with an axe.

goodpost:)
0 x
COYI!!!

Castiron

Postby Castiron » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Saw some of it, and 73 year old George Mcrae, showed Ed Sheeran and the like how it's done.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”