Mrs Browns boys

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Mrs Browns boys

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:34 pm

See some of them clips from BBC 3 fucking dogshit so called comedies.

Waste of fucking licence fee.
0 x

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:Michael McIntyre and Miranda hart for me, both need setting on fire.

Not much scope for a series there...Might make an Xmas special.
0 x

Moses

Postby Moses » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm

About as funny as AIDS of the clitoris.

Michael McIntyre needs to be bathed in a vat of acid.

Miranda Hart needs to be punished badly, maybe show her some pictures of herself.

I'd like to scalp John Bishop and let some pigeons peck at his brain.

I could go on, but it's late.
0 x
It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

Diamondhammer

Postby Diamondhammer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:15 am

BlackDiamond wrote:
Diamondhammer wrote:Just sitting here watching Mrs Browns boys with the missus laughing her tits off, is it me or am I just a miserable old fucker, but this is, without doubt, the biggest pile of unfunny shit that's ever been on TV. Agreed ? or can you think of anything worse.

This is terrible as in world class terrible: shouldn't be feasible to produce anything worse...but they did - The Graham Norton show with guests,Mrs Browns boys and Alan Carr

Really ! I'm glad I missed that ! Graham Norton can't stand the bloke, can't watch his TV show and Radio 2 on a Saturday morning is also silenced.
Thanks for all the responses, you reminded me of lots of other unfunny "comedians". David Walliams what's he all about ?
0 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:03 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:
Diamondhammer wrote:Just sitting here watching Mrs Browns boys with the missus laughing her tits off, is it me or am I just a miserable old fucker, but this is, without doubt, the biggest pile of unfunny shit that's ever been on TV. Agreed ? or can you think of anything worse.

Steve Coogan. Unfunniest cunt since Josef Mengele.

Michael McIntyre, James Corden, Gina Yashere, Stephen K Amos, David Badeil and Rhona Cameron all get honourable mentions for being about as entertaining as a Coldplay album.

Agree with Gina Yashere, she just does impressions of her Mum. Which isn't funny to us you stupid cunt, we've never met her. How is someone of Nigerian descent doing a Nigerian accent funny? I can only think the reason the BBC put her on so much is the politically correct boxes she ticks for them:

Female? Check.
Black? Check.
Lesbian? Probably.
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”