When I was a kid

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
tassiehammer

Re: When I was a kid

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 am

grandad wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:
No, but I did. He's mob used to ambush us if we fancied pie'n' mash from George's or a bag of chips from Popkin's. It was worth the risk though for the chips and onion vinegar. :i am genuinely amused:

hahaha popkins fish and chips was the bollocks but don't look at old Mrs popkins arms ( size of legs remember her ? )

then I sweet shop called windows ( his wife was fucking stunning little blonde woman and she was in a few thoughts most nights id say i am genuinely amused ) happy fucking days ( you want to go down there now mate its a absolute shithole and quite frightening if I am honest ) ... its heart-breaking what shit have moved in and how it become

We would venture down Hermit Rd for the chips but our sweet shop was some Italian name down by our school where you could get a ice lolly in a glass of tizer. Fucked if I can remember his name. Can remember Mrs popkin's arms though, fucking enormous :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:46 am

tassiehammer wrote:
grandad wrote:

hahaha popkins fish and chips was the bollocks but don't look at old Mrs popkins arms ( size of legs remember her ? )

then I sweet shop called windows ( his wife was fucking stunning little blonde woman and she was in a few thoughts most nights id say i am genuinely amused ) happy fucking days ( you want to go down there now mate its a absolute shithole and quite frightening if I am honest ) ... its heart-breaking what shit have moved in and how it become

We would venture down Hermit Rd for the chips but our sweet shop was some Italian name down by our school where you could get a ice lolly in a glass of tizer. Fucked if I can remember his name. Can remember Mrs popkin's arms though, fucking enormous :i am genuinely amused:

it was called frenos ( little Italian bloke run it nice ice cream also but not a patch on murkofs mate )
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:51 am

grandad wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:

it was called frenos ( little Italian bloke run it nice ice cream also but not a patch on murkofs mate )

Thats him :) . Murkoffs was the dogs bollox.
How many on here had Murkoffs ice cream when they was a kid? :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:36 am

tassiehammer wrote:
grandad wrote:

Thats him :) . Murkoffs was the dogs bollox.
How many on here had Murkoffs ice cream when they was a kid? :i am genuinely amused:

never had ice cream like it mate

imagine that taste now if you could buy it from supermarkets etc worth millions
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:18 am

Just walked down shop to get Coffee and Papers(ran outta Coffee,big panic... :i am genuinely amused: )
Walked alongside Canal,just a bit of Ice covering it....Made me remember as a kid,running,jumping,
trying to play footie on it.. :i am genuinely amused: sledding, when it froze up,must have been mad,shit myself when
see anybody walking on it now..

You've no sense of danger when your a kid....
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 am

mkhammer wrote:Just walked down shop to get Coffee and Papers(ran outta Coffee,big panic... :i am genuinely amused: )
Walked alongside Canal,just a bit of Ice covering it....Made me remember as a kid,running,jumping,
trying to play footie on it.. :i am genuinely amused: sledding, when it froze up,must have been mad,shit myself when

walked along the canal did you a ? skated on the canal when you was a kid FFS

If we see ice on the sewer when we were kids we would all sit around licking it like a jubbley kids a don't know they are born i am genuinely amused
0 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 am

grandad wrote:
mkhammer wrote:Just walked down shop to get Coffee and Papers(ran outta Coffee,big panic... :i am genuinely amused: )

If we see ice on the sewer when we were kids we would all sit around licking it like a jubbley kids a don't know they are born i am genuinely amused

Not Walked and jumped on a frozen cut GD.......most stupid thing you can ever do.. :i am genuinely amused:
But one of those things as a kid is irresistible...
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 am

mkhammer wrote:
grandad wrote:

Not Walked and jumped on a frozen cut GD.......most stupid thing you can ever do.. :i am genuinely amused:

Most dareing thing I have ever done when I was a kid was Nick a bus.
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm

grandad wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Fuck me GD gotta spill the beans now mate......... :i am genuinely amused:

Tried, well failed miserably if I'm Honest to nick a coach once..........thing wouldn't start
thank fuck,bout 16 and really pissed....Christ knows what would have happened.
Had a good think about it next day,kinda taught me a lesson....behave when your pissed.... ;)
0 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:41 pm

:idea:
mkhammer wrote:
grandad wrote:

Fuck me GD gotta spill the beans now mate......... :i am genuinely amused:

Tried, well failed miserably if I'm Honest to nick a coach once..........thing wouldn't start
thank fuck,bout 16 and really pissed....Christ knows what would have happened.
Had a good think about it next day,kinda taught me a lesson....behave when your pissed.... ;)

Me and 3 mates walked past a empty bus at Trinity church barking road canning town. The drivers and conductors used to change over there and were all talking having a smoke. .... So we walked onto it and nicked the conductors spare ticket rolls of paper and me being a absolute wanker I jumped off and run to drivers door and fucked about with gears and peddles next thing I was moving towards hermit road and all of a sudden the door open and a big black bloke jumped in and stopped it. Called me a cunt and hit me around the head. i am genuinely amused.

Me being me then called it on with him and he hit me hard this time. i am genuinely amused.
3 x

Return to “Topical Topics”