What a strange

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

What a strange

Postby grandad » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Cunt I am ... Well was said to me today because.


I have never watched a star wars film
Or a Harry Potter film. Or a episode of friends or game of thrones.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2123
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: What a strange

Postby Noni » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 pm

grandad wrote:Cunt I am ... Well was said to me today because.


I have never watched a star wars film
Or a Harry Potter film. Or a episode of friends or game of thrones
.



For me it's Harry Potter, I've wastched the others. Have to confess prefer Star Trek over Star Wars any day. Not a huge fan of Friends..
0 x

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: What a strange

Postby Herbiehammer » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Not sure if Ive seen a whole film of Harry Potter
Ive never seen Game of Thrones
Ive not watched the new Star wars only the original 3
I used to like Friends mainly due to my youngest daughter being a complete addict

To add another
Ive only just started to watch Peaky Blinders

Ive watched all the Inbetweeners, stumbled upon one last night and I was in hysterics again
0 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Re: What a strange

Postby wokinghama » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Herbiehammer wrote:Not sure if Ive seen a whole film of Harry Potter
Ive never seen Game of Thrones
Ive not watched the new Star wars only the original 3
I used to like Friends mainly due to my youngest daughter being a complete addict

To add another
Ive only just started to watch Peaky Blinders

Ive watched all the Inbetweeners, stumbled upon one last night and I was in hysterics again


Seen a few potters, the missus is a potterite.

Star Wars, like HH, only seen the first three, but didn't like them as a ten year old, so fuck the rest.

Friends, seen most, GOT none.

The out takes of inbetweeners were fucking funny. But not as funny as the car share outakes - "here come the ot steppa, I'm a lyrical daneflop"..... you have to watch it on YouTube HH
0 x
Chim Chimeney

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1245
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: What a strange

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Potter.........no interest
Star Wars saw first three ,can’t see what the fuss is about
Game of thrones....no interest
Friends....cheesey yank crap
0 x

User avatar
tassiehammer
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 am
Location: tasmania

Re: What a strange

Postby tassiehammer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:37 am

Most of the first Harry Potter film, haven't made the end yet.
Star wars #1. Everyone must have saw that surely. OK don't call me Shirley.
Not a single piece of game of thrones.
Lots of episodes of friends. Oz tv can be fucking crap at times. But does have re runs of Sabrina the witch show that has the very horny looking old blonde in tight sweaters. :twisted:
0 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6112
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: What a strange

Postby JayK » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 pm

tassiehammer wrote:Most of the first Harry Potter film, haven't made the end yet.
Star wars #1. Everyone must have saw that surely. OK don't call me Shirley.
Not a single piece of game of thrones.
Lots of episodes of friends. Oz tv can be fucking crap at times. But does have re runs of Sabrina the witch show that has the very horny looking old blonde in tight sweaters. :twisted:


I believe Sabrina is Alicia silverstone. I could be wrong but she is worth one!!

As for the other shows....
Friends - got the box set. Love it. Joey makes me die and Rachel makes me horny

Game of thrones - smashed every season in the last couple of months. Liked it. Looking forward to the next one but not gonna wank over it

Harry Potter - no interest

Star Trek vs Star Wars - think I seen them all except the latest Star Wars which I hope to see soon. Star Wars better than trek but the new ones don’t match the 1st 3
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
BCHammer
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Re: What a strange

Postby BCHammer » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:13 am

Only one Ive seen is Friends. And that was for Jennifer Aniston. OK, and Courtney Cox.
0 x

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: What a strange

Postby whu » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:06 pm

grandad wrote:Cunt I am ... Well was said to me today because.


I have never watched a star wars film
Or a Harry Potter film. Or a episode of friends or game of thrones.


same - except for GOT which i started late and it's a good view P, trust me
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: What a strange

Postby Oziron » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Harry Potter.....Great books and great films.....You bunch of unimaginative cunts.... shakeass
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mkhammer and 4 guests