Trump

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Pennywise

Trump

Postby Pennywise » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:01 pm

Now, as many of you are aware, I'm no fan of Trump, I think the man is a dangerous fucking lunatic. However, he is getting vilified for making "racist" comments about foreign countries. He apparently called certain African countries "shitholes."

It was ill judged and stupid, but racist?

World's gone fucking mental
0 x

jameskel

Re: Trump

Postby jameskel » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Did he really say "shithole" :D :D :D :D :D :D
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 pm

He’s not wrong though is he.
5 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Perhaps he should of sugar coated it for the feeble minded liberal fuckers but in my opinion he is spot on Haiti is a shit hole and by saying that does not make me a racist its just a fact if you check out Haiti on wiki its says:

"Poverty in Haiti affects its people in many aspects of everyday life, including housing, nutrition, education, healthcare, infant mortality rates, as well as environment.[1] Haiti has constantly been plagued with low levels of living conditions, with many Haitians moving into the capital city of Port-au-Prince in a bid to escape poverty in the more rural areas of the country. Levels of poverty in Haiti are generally regarded as among the most severe in the western hemisphere"

He is definitely outspoken and perhaps should think before he speaks but calling Haiti and other poor countries Shit holes is not racist just a fact.

oh and btw if it isn't a shit hole why the fuck are all the Democrats and liberals so opposed to the Haitians going back there when their temporary protected status is over.....well you guessed it because it's a shit hole.
3 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Pennywise wrote:Now, as many of you are aware, I'm no fan of Trump, I think the man is a dangerous fucking lunatic. However, he is getting vilified for making "racist" comments about foreign countries. He apparently called certain African countries "shitholes."

It was ill judged and stupid, but racist?

World's gone fucking mental

Well I've seen and heard the fallout all day and obviously assumed that he'd made another PR disaster. The Mayor of London was cunting him off on the wireless and the Radio 5 callers were in meltdown.

Clearly this is not statesman like language so I was actually looking forward to watching the clip or reading the offending tweet when I got home but there was none.

It seems that this has all come from a private meeting inside the Whitehouse. Someone has said that he called a number of country's shitholes and Trump has said that it's lies and he never said it.

That's it.

Personally I wouldn't put it past him to try and act flash and use a bit of industrial language inside the oval office but there is no evidence that he said it. NONE.

Sky are reporting right now that he's had a 'foul mouthed racist rant' like it's fact. There are no facts as far as I can see.

Everyone is outraged about something which nobody has heard or even read. Strange fucking times

On a separate note I once had a lapdance in Fort Lauderdale from a Haitian treacle ;)
2 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 am

Wasn't it considered racist because he asked why so many immigrants from places like Haiti instead of Norway?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

aklhammer

Postby aklhammer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:28 am

Yes. Comparing the standard of upbringing and education of different countries when judging the merits of immigrants of those countries is racist. He forgot to check his white bigoted privilege and should hand over a fat cheque to Haiti via the Clinton Foundation to pay for his believable, and therefore clearly true, comments. Who put this actual flawed human being in charge? We need the lizard people back in power now. Oprah will fix all this and the world can become sane again.

P.S - facts are also racist:
http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
1 x

frogiron

Postby frogiron » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:41 am

Is a thick cunt.

That's it.
0 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

frogiron

Postby frogiron » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 am

So it's 1964.

In Mississippi, three boys in their early 20s are arrested for a "Traffic offence".

It becomes clear they are volunteer students with a civil rights organisation.

They are released in the middle of the night.

And the Sherriff, who is also the local lay preacher, as well as being the leader of the local KKK, arranges for his fellow racist pigs to ambush and murder the three boys and hide heir bodies.

The FBI eventually investigated, and quickly found out who was involved.

A Mississippi judge attempted to dismiss the charges the defendant, and it took the intervention of the Supreme Court to prevent it.

In 1967, 18 men were sent to trial.

7 were convicted.

None of them served more than 7 years. Seven fucking years. For the premeditated murder of three boys.

The central figure - the sheriff - was not convicted. It was a hung jury, because one jury member said she could not convict him "because he was a preacher".

It took 40 years before the state tried again. Meanwhile this racist murderer lived a happy normal life.

In 2005 he was finally convicted and got 60 years

This vile pig who arranged the killing of three innocent kids lived most of his life free, despite everybody knowing of his guilt. Because it was a killing motivated by racism and the KKK.

And THESE are the kind of people that Trump defends.

Fuck him. Fuck them. And fuck anyone who cannot see the filthy, despicable intent behind his innate fucking racism.
3 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 am

aklhammer wrote:Yes. Comparing the standard of upbringing and education of different countries when judging the merits of immigrants of those countries is racist. He forgot to check his white bigoted privilege and should hand over a fat cheque to Haiti via the Clinton Foundation to pay for his believable, and therefore clearly true, comments. Who put this actual flawed human being in charge? We need the lizard people back in power now. Oprah will fix all this and the world can become sane again.

P.S - facts are also racist:
http://hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

You're not going to get mass immigration from a country with the 7th best living standards in the world to one with the 19th.
I'm guessing if Haiti was 7th they wouldn't want to go either.
Does Donald not have Google, or access to logic and common sense?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Return to “Topical Topics”