Trump

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Trump

Postby mkhammer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 am

Not against Trump as much as a lot of you guys...
Always prefer truthfulness from someone,whether you agree with it or not,to a sack of shit and lies
that SOME of our politicians feed us....( moreso American politics IMO)but ours aren't immune.
But not turning out the way I thought it would,the bloke is way far to much up his own arse,for my
liking.......has no understanding of the words tact and diplomacy,so hoping just the one term for
him,cos we are gonna need someone we can deal with.......(brexitwise)

USA.....Fuck the rest is not good....

and admit he is getting close to resembling this bloke....... :i am genuinely amused:

https://fmacskasy.files.wordpress.com/2 ... luthor.jpg
0 x

Pennywise

Postby Pennywise » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Wasn't it considered racist because he asked why so many immigrants from places like Haiti instead of Norway?

Norway to the US..... :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Pennywise wrote:Now, as many of you are aware, I'm no fan of Trump, I think the man is a dangerous fucking lunatic. However, he is getting vilified for making "racist" comments about foreign countries. He apparently called certain African countries "shitholes."

It was ill judged and stupid, but racist?

World's gone fucking mental

Problem here is exaggeration. It might be racist in a transient sense but that does not help us when we want clear accurate descriptions.

Shit holes are best understood as skid row.Every city has it's skid row. Mumbai have millions living in shit holes,probably 50% of it's 20 million population. Two extremes those with fabulous sumptuous wealth and those who regularly defecate in the street and have always done so.
0 x

deanox

Postby deanox » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:06 pm

frogiron wrote:So it's 1964.

In Mississippi, three boys in their early 20s are arrested for a "Traffic offence".

It becomes clear they are volunteer students with a civil rights organisation.

They are released in the middle of the night.

And the Sherriff, who is also the local lay preacher, as well as being the leader of the local KKK, arranges for his fellow racist pigs to ambush and murder the three boys and hide heir bodies.

The FBI eventually investigated, and quickly found out who was involved.

A Mississippi judge attempted to dismiss the charges the defendant, and it took the intervention of the Supreme Court to prevent it.

In 1967, 18 men were sent to trial.

7 were convicted.

None of them served more than 7 years. Seven fucking years. For the premeditated murder of three boys.

The central figure - the sheriff - was not convicted. It was a hung jury, because one jury member said she could not convict him "because he was a preacher".

It took 40 years before the state tried again. Meanwhile this racist murderer lived a happy normal life.

In 2005 he was finally convicted and got 60 years

This vile pig who arranged the killing of three innocent kids lived most of his life free, despite everybody knowing of his guilt. Because it was a killing motivated by racism and the KKK.

And THESE are the kind of people that Trump defends.

Fuck him. Fuck them. And fuck anyone who cannot see the filthy, despicable intent behind his innate fucking racism.

Wow Frog talk about painting every fucker with the same brush as the scum who called themselves the KKK.
Believing in protecting borders and sensible proper merit based immigration DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A RACIST.
If that was the case are you comparing all Brexiteers to the KKK?

What's wrong with trying to get the best of the best to come to your country irrespective of color.
I remember way back when I was considering to go to OZ they used a merit based system are you saying that was racist.

And just to finish you as everyone has the right to like/dislike Trump that is what's called a free society.
If you do your homework Trump historically through the years has been anti-KKK and as you probably know historically the Republican party has been the party who have triumphed and supported the rights and freedoms of ALL citizens regardless of color or religion and fought the Democrats to end discrimination.

On the other hand the Democrats have conveniently forgotten their racist past as the party of segregation and division.
The Clintons even openly praised a former democrat senator who was a leader in the KKK

Again Frog you are entitled to your opinion and I respect you for that but I think its a bit much comparing TRUMP to the horrendous atrocities of racists 5 decades ago.
1 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Edgar Ray Killen died in prison on 11 January don’t think Trump will be going to the funeral nor does he care he’s dead.
0 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:12 am

Trump is a bit of a tit, yes.

But, it pisses me off that a large section of the UK population and main stream media seem to be celebrating the fact that he has cancelled a planned trip to the UK. They're doing this as if it is some sort of victory. It really isn't.

We need our good relationship with the US to endure, particularly with Brexit on the horizon.

As for Sadiq Khan saying Trump has "got the message" that people are unhappy with his policies and actions; what a fucking hypocrite! Why don't you get the message, Sadiq, you cunt? You're mayor of London, perhaps if you spent less time making comments about national and international politics and more time doing your job you might have been able to stick to your manifesto pledges instead of scrapping them all!
5 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Trump is a bit of a tit, yes.

But, it pisses me off that a large section of the UK population and main stream media seem to be celebrating the fact that he has cancelled a planned trip to the UK. They're doing this as if it is some sort of victory. It really isn't.

We need our good relationship with the US to endure, particularly with Brexit on the horizon.

As for Sadiq Khan saying Trump has "got the message" that people are unhappy with his policies and actions; what a fucking hypocrite! Why don't you get the message, Sadiq, you cunt? You're mayor of London, perhaps if you spent less time making comments about national and international politics and more time doing your job you might have been able to stick to your manifesto pledges instead of scrapping them all!

Agree mate, Khan seems to have made a career by negativity,just slagging people and their Ideas
/Ideologies off.....Whilst never doing anything positive.

He's another one of these people that think a minority have the right over a majority cos
they shout louder....

I don't like Trump as a person,but understand and even agree with some of his stuff....
Should he be president...NO...
But he was democratically voted In and IS.
So whether I like him or not is immaterial,but what I do know is we need a good trade deal with
States..vitally important..

And anyone that thinks telling Trump to Fuck off,is doing this country and it's people
any favours,needs to take a serious look on how much they love and care about this country....
0 x

frogiron

Postby frogiron » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:03 am

deanox wrote:
frogiron wrote:So it's 1964.

In Mississippi, three boys in their early 20s are arrested for a "Traffic offence".

It becomes clear they are volunteer students with a civil rights organisation.

They are released in the middle of the night.

And the Sherriff, who is also the local lay preacher, as well as being the leader of the local KKK, arranges for his fellow racist pigs to ambush and murder the three boys and hide heir bodies.

The FBI eventually investigated, and quickly found out who was involved.

A Mississippi judge attempted to dismiss the charges the defendant, and it took the intervention of the Supreme Court to prevent it.

In 1967, 18 men were sent to trial.

7 were convicted.

None of them served more than 7 years. Seven fucking years. For the premeditated murder of three boys.

The central figure - the sheriff - was not convicted. It was a hung jury, because one jury member said she could not convict him "because he was a preacher".

It took 40 years before the state tried again. Meanwhile this racist murderer lived a happy normal life.

In 2005 he was finally convicted and got 60 years

This vile pig who arranged the killing of three innocent kids lived most of his life free, despite everybody knowing of his guilt. Because it was a killing motivated by racism and the KKK.

And THESE are the kind of people that Trump defends.

Fuck him. Fuck them. And fuck anyone who cannot see the filthy, despicable intent behind his innate fucking racism.

Wow Frog talk about painting every fucker with the same brush as the scum who called themselves the KKK.
Believing in protecting borders and sensible proper merit based immigration DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A RACIST.
If that was the case are you comparing all Brexiteers to the KKK?

What's wrong with trying to get the best of the best to come to your country irrespective of color.
I remember way back when I was considering to go to OZ they used a merit based system are you saying that was racist.

And just to finish you as everyone has the right to like/dislike Trump that is what's called a free society.
If you do your homework Trump historically through the years has been anti-KKK and as you probably know historically the Republican party has been the party who have triumphed and supported the rights and freedoms of ALL citizens regardless of color or religion and fought the Democrats to end discrimination.

On the other hand the Democrats have conveniently forgotten their racist past as the party of segregation and division.
The Clintons even openly praised a former democrat senator who was a leader in the KKK

Again Frog you are entitled to your opinion and I respect you for that but I think its a bit much comparing TRUMP to the horrendous atrocities of racists 5 decades ago.

Some misunderstandings here.

I did not suggest that protecting your borders is racist.

I said Trump is racist, because he is a racist.

Perhaps you could explain his reactions to Charlottesville? His failure to condemn the KKK was simply because a great deal of his support comes from people who see his posturing as tacit support for their fucked-up views on race.

His actions as President allowed the KKK to feel justified and relevant - more than under any recent administration. His behaviour has given oxygen to extremists of the right. His tacit support, his failure to condemn, has told them "It's OK - I'm behind you"

If that is right and proper, I must live in a different world.

What Trump has done is be everything to every disaffected and disenfranchised and angry person. Racists hear him talking about stopping Mexico sending all their "drug dealers and rapists and criminals". The rust belt hear him saying that he will not allow those foreigners to send their cars into the US. The manufacturing sector hear him say he is going to rip up NAFTA. The war hawks hear him calling Kim Jong Un names. He has formed a support base of a thousand disaffected groups. And yet, he is a fucking embarrassment. How ANY citizen could read his Tweets and feel pride is beyond me. It's like reading the sulking petulance of a badly educated teenager. The man is a privileged, thick, racist moron baby.

I don't wish to appear rude, and you are entitled to your view, but if you think the GOP is the party of civil rights and the Democrats the racists thugs, either you, or I, have read the wrong books.

Anyone swallowing Trump's (and Cruz's) crap about the GOP as defenders and promoters of civil rights needs to research what is meant by the GOP and the Democratic parties. The parties as they are today are not what they were before JFK and Johnson. Any more than the Liberal Party in the UK now mirrors what they were when Churchill was a Liberal, or Blair's Labour Party is the same as Corbyn's.

Before the massive change in party politics driven by JFK, aided by Martin Luther King and a million other activists who said enough is enough, and continued by LBJ, BOTH the Democrats AND the GOP were racist fuckers, happy to lynch a 14 year old boy for whistling at a white woman, happy to force blacks to be forcibly segregated at every stage of life.

The GOP were not the opposite side of the fence before JFK. They were the same in terms of racism. But the racist elements of the democratic party defected to the GOP when it became clear where JFK was taking the nation. This made the GOP the natural home of racists and segregationists. Which it remains to this day.

That is not to say ALL republicans are racist. But if you have a particular world view, it is a more natural fit.

The GOP may, at a stretch with their belief in "small government", be called defenders of CITIZENS rights. That's not the same as Civil Rights. Like their slavish adherence to a fucked-up interpretation of the Second Amendment. They bang on about the "right to bear arms", too fucking ignorant of their own constitution to read the whole passage "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". The cunts can't understand that the amendment was written when the US had no standing army, and relied in "minutemen". So men HAD to have a rifle at home, because they were the militia. If the authors of the constitution were to see what modern right-wing politicians like Trump have done with that passage, they would spin in their fucking graves.

From JFK on, the Democrats have been the party pushing for social reform - the GOP for retaining the status quo.

I point you to any attempt at introducing even a limited form of universal healthcare and the GOP's business-driven opposition to it. Trump has just removed free healthcare from millions of the poorest Americans, and at the same time, cut taxes worth billions for him and his mega-wealthy buddies. Yeah, because that is going to reinvigorate Detroit isn't it?

Despite the spin by Trump, racism in the US's history is not, I'm afraid, a matter divisible on party lines until after about 1960 or so.

It was more a geographical issue, with the coasts largely being more liberal, and the southern states being vehemently racist to the end. And in many cases this still exists now.

I do not suggest it is wrong to support your country, to protect your borders. I suggest that Trump is a racist thug, who set out to appeal to every kind of extreme nutjob with a cause or a grievance, and succeeded.

That does not make a great President in my book.
3 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Nice post, Froggy. But do you think Trump is actually a racist thug, or is it a case of him saying anything to appeal to his supporters?
It's hard to imagine the man having any kind of principles, even those one might consider racist.
Assuming the winds of popular politics were blowing in a less populist and more liberal direction, it's not difficult to imagine him playing a different tune.
Anything he does and says is also exaggerated by what must be the most textbook case of NPD in human history.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

aklhammer

Postby aklhammer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:49 am

Fucking hell, the KKK are back? Are they even relevant these days?

Speaking of these days, you don't need 600+ words to prove someone is racist. You don't even need proof.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”