Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
deanox

Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

Postby deanox » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 am

I am probably one of the most tolerant people you could meet, I have LGBT and black friends who I count as close friends but I’m seriously pissed of with these do good liberal fuckers who think that if you contradict their views you are racist or sexis.
Today a girl/women served me in a bar/restaurant I saidthank you love.
I was told it was offensive to call the lady Love....
I don’t like the way the fucking liberals are taking this fucking moral high ground.
I guess I have to move to an island somewhere where my archaic views are not perceived as detrimental.
This world is turning to shit and I for one am glad I don’t have to live in a future where fucking liberals are offended by a polite and well meaning gesture is intended.
4 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Neville Bartos

Re: Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 am

It's not liberals, it's snowflakes, mate. They're not happy unless something, or someone, is offending their clueless, wafer thin skinned sensibilities. I weep for future generations.
5 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:18 am

deanox wrote:I am probably one of the most tolerant people you could meet, I have LGBT and black friends who I count as close friends but I’m seriously pissed of with these do good liberal fuckers who think that if you contradict their views you are racist or sexis.
I don’t like the way the fucking liberals are taking this fucking moral high ground.
I guess I have to move to an island somewhere where my archaic views are not perceived as detrimental.
This world is turning to shit and I for one am glad I don’t have to live in a future where fucking liberals are offended by a polite and well meaning gesture is intended.

Good post mate Agree..same as..
It's like I just called you mate(allbeit on a forum.. :i am genuinely amused: ),and you turn round and go
"I'm not yer mate" It's just a way of being friendly,Love,dear,pal,bro..

But disagree the Worlds going to shit mate... :i am genuinely amused: I have a habit of using Babe to females I don't
know,usually still get a smile,the odd one now and again might be not happy,(barman wasn't
impressed last time.. :i am genuinely amused: ) but on the whole it's ok....Just posted somewhere else,bout
minorities thinking they're in the right cos they shout louder,case of that I think Dean

But these OTT Liberal dogooders...........Room 101......Bye.....
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 am

It’s all the fake outrage and patronising guff I can’t fucking stomach.
Shoot the lot of em.
1 x

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 am

Over-bearing culture of outrage.

However, most people don't care nor do they know of these people. Of the 7 billion people on this earth, most people will not and would not identify with these people. I think that's notion enough to stay away from generalizing liberals.

I don't generalize because it paints shit as black and white, and that's what leads to war.
0 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:04 am

0 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:26 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:It's not liberals, it's snowflakes, mate. They're not happy unless something, or someone, is offending their clueless, wafer thin skinned sensibilities. I weep for future generations.

It's quite funny and ironic that some people hitch their focus, on fads,trivia and the latest fashionable post modern thing. Gender neutral nonsense,disregard of genetics,biology and science and the notion that a different invented semantics can radically change what things are.

...meanwhile in Silicon Valley, blokes who have acquire staggering wealth in their early 30's are using that wealth to change and influence the way the real world will work and organise for the foreseeable future.
1 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:39 pm

deanox wrote:I am probably one of the most tolerant people you could meet, I have LGBT and black friends who I count as close friends but I’m seriously pissed of with these do good liberal fuckers who think that if you contradict their views you are racist or sexis.

I woulda taken it up a level Dean..."Oh I'm sorry..I didn't realise the word love was offensive...My apologies sugartits..." :i am genuinely amused:

These people piss me off though. Entitled millenniums that take offense far too easily. They're such fucking wimps compared to other generations. What the fuck has happened to our world where we end up having an entire generation that's too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that differ from their own? I shall make it a point to "out" a snowflake whenever I see one from now on. Perhaps we can shame them all in to shutting the fuck up!
1 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:It's not liberals, it's snowflakes, mate. They're not happy unless something, or someone, is offending their clueless, wafer thin skinned sensibilities. I weep for future generations.

It's quite funny and ironic that some people hitch their focus, on fads,trivia and the latest fashionable post modern thing. Gender neutral nonsense,disregard of genetics,biology and science and the notion that a different invented semantics can radically change what things are.

...meanwhile in Silicon Valley, blokes who have acquire staggering wealth in their early 30's are using that wealth to change and influence the way the real world will work and organise for the foreseeable future.

That 'non binary' shit is a joke. Woman, man, trans is all easy enough to understand, but what the fuck is non binary meant to be?
As you say biology doesn't give two shits about someone's opinion of their gender.

Some people have made enormous amounts of money by digitally networking idiots, and creating a centralised global platform for uninformed ignorance. It's a brave new world.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
BlackDiamond wrote:

That 'non binary' shit is a joke. Woman, man, trans is all easy enough to understand, but what the fuck is non binary meant to be?
As you say biology doesn't give two shits about someone's opinion of their gender.

Some people have made enormous amounts of money by digitally networking idiots, and creating a centralised global platform for uninformed ignorance. It's a brave new world.

...and they are so indignant and angry about their civil rights and perceived state oppression; whilst on the other hand using social media and blabbing and boasting about what they do in their spare time. And just so everybody can check their not telling fibs,they post live video, date stamped pics and carry around cell phones which can pin their exact location precisely at every moment of their existence.

...it's not easy being them...bless
1 x

Return to “Topical Topics”