Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
deanox

Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

Postby deanox » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:21 am

I am probably one of the most tolerant people you could meet, I have LGBT and black friends who I count as close friends but I’m seriously pissed of with these do good liberal fuckers who think that if you contradict their views you are racist or sexis.
Today a girl/women served me in a bar/restaurant I saidthank you love.
I was told it was offensive to call the lady Love....
I don’t like the way the fucking liberals are taking this fucking moral high ground.
I guess I have to move to an island somewhere where my archaic views are not perceived as detrimental.
This world is turning to shit and I for one am glad I don’t have to live in a future where fucking liberals are offended by a polite and well meaning gesture is intended.
3 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Neville Bartos

Re: Had enough of the I’ll tolerance from the liberal left

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 am

It's not liberals, it's snowflakes, mate. They're not happy unless something, or someone, is offending their clueless, wafer thin skinned sensibilities. I weep for future generations.
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:18 am

deanox wrote:I am probably one of the most tolerant people you could meet, I have LGBT and black friends who I count as close friends but I’m seriously pissed of with these do good liberal fuckers who think that if you contradict their views you are racist or sexis.
Today a girl/women served me in a bar/restaurant I saidthank you love.
I was told it was offensive to call the lady Love....
I don’t like the way the fucking liberals are taking this fucking moral high ground.
I guess I have to move to an island somewhere where my archaic views are not perceived as detrimental.
This world is turning to shit and I for one am glad I don’t have to live in a future where fucking liberals are offended by a polite and well meaning gesture is intended.

Good post mate Agree..same as..
It's like I just called you mate(allbeit on a forum.. :i am genuinely amused: ),and you turn round and go
"I'm not yer mate" It's just a way of being friendly,Love,dear,pal,bro..

But disagree the Worlds going to shit mate... :i am genuinely amused: I have a habit of using Babe to females I don't
know,usually still get a smile,the odd one now and again might be not happy,(barman wasn't
impressed last time.. :i am genuinely amused: ) but on the whole it's ok....Just posted somewhere else,bout
minorities thinking they're in the right cos they shout louder,case of that I think Dean

But these OTT Liberal dogooders...........Room 101......Bye.....
0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 am

It’s all the fake outrage and patronising guff I can’t fucking stomach.
Shoot the lot of em.
0 x

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 am

Over-bearing culture of outrage.

However, most people don't care nor do they know of these people. Of the 7 billion people on this earth, most people will not and would not identify with these people. I think that's notion enough to stay away from generalizing liberals.

I don't generalize because it paints shit as black and white, and that's what leads to war.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”