Shameful

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Shameful

Postby palerider » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Bob Curry, a former SAS officer and involved in the Iranian Embassy seige of 1980 is now homeless due to the breakdown of his marriage and collapse of his business. He sleeps on his daughter's sofa and occasionally a B&B paid for by his ex-regiment.

Meanwhile, Fowzi Nejad, the only one of the terrorists who survived, lives on benefits in now fashionable Peckham in a flat paid for by you and me. He has a bad back so can't work and in any case can't be sent home because of Human Rights laws following his release from a life sentence.

This country.
5 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Gonzo

Re: Shameful

Postby Gonzo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:59 pm

palerider wrote:Bob Curry, a former SAS officer and involved in the Iranian Embassy seige of 1980 is now homeless due to the breakdown of his marriage and collapse of his business. He sleeps on his daughter's sofa and occasionally a B&B paid for by his ex-regiment.

Meanwhile, Fowzi Nejad, the only one of the terrorists who survived, lives on benefits in now fashionable Peckham in a flat paid for by you and me. He has a bad back so can't work and in any case can't be sent home because of Human Rights laws following his release from a life sentence.

This country.

Turkey's voting for Christmas mate.

We nurture those who wish us harm and harm those who once protected us.
3 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm

palerider wrote:Bob Curry, a former SAS officer and involved in the Iranian Embassy seige of 1980 is now homeless due to the breakdown of his marriage and collapse of his business. He sleeps on his daughter's sofa and occasionally a B&B paid for by his ex-regiment.

This country.

That's really bad mate ....it's just not right...

Way to many genuine people slipping thru the net,and piss taking lazy shits,and people like
you mention,having stuff laid on a plate for them.

I love this country and maintain it's one of the best countries in the world to live...but
we seriously fuckin let ourselves down when it comes to this kinda thing.

Glad his got his regiment,and family with him.....
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Gonzo wrote:

This country.

Turkey's voting for Christmas mate.

We nurture those who wish us harm and harm those who once protected us.

F*cking Liberals for you.

When civil war breaks out in this country,they will be the culprits.They think they are peacemakers,but they are far from that.They are just letting these f*ckers get more of a foothold in to this country.TWATS!
0 x

palerider

Postby palerider » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

mkhammer wrote:

This country.

Way to many genuine people slipping thru the net,and piss taking lazy shits,and people like

I love this country and maintain it's one of the best countries in the world to live...but

Something HAS to be done about the Human Rights industry and the dribbling old farts who pass down judgement. Forget the thousands of genuine asylum-seekers who probably do deserve our help, it's stories like these that make me and the millions who voted for Brexit seethe in anger.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:30 pm

One thing this country's really really good at, is shitting on its own. I used to be quite proud of it, but not anymore.
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd be off, and it could kiss my arse.
My old dad used to say, "you're alright in this country, so long as you're not British". Never a truer word spoken, it's a fucking dumping ground for all manner of shite today and the best part of it, is it's your own that's making it that way!!
There's fuck all great about Great Britain.
3 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:One thing this country's really really good at, is shitting on its own. I used to be quite proud of it, but not anymore.
If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd be off, and it could kiss my arse.
My old dad used to say, "you're alright in this country, so long as you're not British". Never a truer word spoken, it's a fucking dumping ground for all manner of shite today and the best part of it, is it's your own that's making it that way!!
There's fuck all great about Great Britain.

100% agree!.... I hate politics and the way UK is run!..... :evil:

Lets see, if we're even allowed to have Christmas in a few years time. :roll:
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 pm

palerider wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

This country.

Something HAS to be done about the Human Rights industry and the dribbling old farts who pass down judgement. Forget the thousands of genuine asylum-seekers who probably do deserve our help, it's stories like these that make me and the millions who voted for Brexit seethe in anger.

You call it an industry Pale that's exactly what its become,a full time job for people,who just jump
on any and every cause they can,with having no understanding of the thing they're shouting
about.....So we help every Asylum seeker,on a first come first served basis,reach Calais and we'll
help you sorta a thing,this makes us put all our time money and effort into the strongest and
fittest,who have managed to get there,when the poor bastards that really need help, are struggling
thousands of miles away ...be a do-gooder by all means,but understand the situation.

We do seem to be in a place,whereby whoever shouts the loudest and complains the most,
gets the better of things,while quite law abiding people,maybe like the guy your referring to
gets forgotten about...
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 pm

It is an absolute disgrace how this nation treats many of the people who put their lives on the line to defend it. Everything from pensions to mental health issues should be a priority for all governments.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Comes as no surprise to be honest this country is world renowned for being a touch for ponces and parasites to the detriment of its own people.

Pity the cunt wasn’t finished off like the rest of the fucking scum that day.
2 x

Return to “Topical Topics”