FIFA (video game)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Вест Хам

FIFA (video game)

Postby Вест Хам » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:27 pm

I didn't pick up FIFA 18, because it's the same as FIFA 17 but with some crest and stadium updates. I figured I'd go for FIFA 19 when LA FC is added, and they work some new stuff in.

Anyways, I'm playing a career mode as a player. I'm a central attacking midfielder from Serbia, currently aged 21. Worth $110,000,000 and playing for West Ham United. I'm in my 3rd season, and after winning the Europa League in my first season along with 9 goals and 11 assists. The following season, I won the golden boot by scoring 24 goals, and notching in 25 assists - West Ham clinched the Premier League title on the final day of the season after Arsenal beat Man Utd away 2-1, and we drew with Palace 0-0.

I just wanted to say that because we'll never be that successful in real life. whufc_crest whufc_crest
1 x

Neville Bartos

Re: FIFA (video game)

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:09 am

Don't play FIFA, but the trophies I've won for West Ham playing FM make Ferguson look like a rank amateur.
That game can consume huge chunks of your free time though.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:39 pm

FM is a great way to spend the time. I haven't touched it since August, but when I had no net and only had FM - I played a shit ton.

Took over Rangers, won 1 of my first 5 games, and then I went (and still am on) a 18-week winning streak. Knocked Celtic out of the Scottish cup, currently leading the table to promotion being 19 points ahead of 2nd place.
0 x

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Just finished my 3rd season. And it was basically a reality check for being West Ham.

Lost in the semi finals of the FA Cup to Chelsea. We were up 2-0 at half time, but starting in the 61st min until the 91st min, they scored 4 goals to knock us out.

Going into the 2nd to last day of the season, we were 2 points ahead of Liverpool at 1st in the Prem. A draw with Man Utd away, and a draw with Fulham at home gave Liverpool the title.

3 days later, in the Europa League final against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, we were leading 2-0 up till the 67th minute when Chamberlain scored an equalizer. Two more goals and we lost to Arsenal and lost the Europa League final. However, in this career mode, since I've began there's only been London teams winning the Europa League. First it was West Ham, then Tottenham and now Arsenal.

My goal for the following season is to win the EFL Cup. I'mma try and win all titles for West ham, no matter how useless. I wanted to Europa League so I can play in the Super Cup. We lost to Bayern in my 1st season on penalties, and Bayern had just re-won the UCL against Juve and it would've been a sweet moment to get some revenge.
0 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:29 pm

:D :D :D

Fucking hell
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Вест Хам wrote:Just finished my 3rd season. And it was basically a reality check for being West Ham.

Lost in the semi finals of the FA Cup to Chelsea. We were up 2-0 at half time, but starting in the 61st min until the 91st min, they scored 4 goals to knock us out.

Going into the 2nd to last day of the season, we were 2 points ahead of Liverpool at 1st in the Prem. A draw with Man Utd away, and a draw with Fulham at home gave Liverpool the title.

3 days later, in the Europa League final against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, we were leading 2-0 up till the 67th minute when Chamberlain scored an equalizer. Two more goals and we lost to Arsenal and lost the Europa League final. However, in this career mode, since I've began there's only been London teams winning the Europa League. First it was West Ham, then Tottenham and now Arsenal.

My goal for the following season is to win the EFL Cup. I'mma try and win all titles for West ham, no matter how useless. I wanted to Europa League so I can play in the Super Cup. We lost to Bayern in my 1st season on penalties, and Bayern had just re-won the UCL against Juve and it would've been a sweet moment to get some revenge.

Can you please post some screen shots...would love to see some.

(Jimbo you are so fucking negative... :cry: :cry: :cry:)
0 x

Thames

Postby Thames » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:31 pm

jameskel wrote::D :D :D

Fucking hell

:lol: Fucking, fucking hell
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Oziron wrote:
Вест Хам wrote:Just finished my 3rd season. And it was basically a reality check for being West Ham.

Can you please post some screen shots...would love to see some.

(Jimbo you are so fucking negative... :cry: :cry: :cry:)

It's 2018, he should be uploading entire highlight reels onto YouTube for our entertainment. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 am

I don't got the shit for uploading, but I would if I could. Also it's FIFA 17, hardly something with big demand.

Until then, I keep on posting this psuedo blog because I'm bored as shit.

If I haven't said already, Marcus Rashford was signed for 32 Mil and is banging in shit left and right. Top goal scorer thus far with 7 goals. I've assisted all of them. My character currently has 6 goals, 12 assists. We're 2 point ahead of Arsenal.

As for screens. I'll post the next time I play.
1 x

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:41 am

Thames wrote:
jameskel wrote::D :D :D

Fucking hell

:i am genuinely amused: Fucking, fucking hell

Fucking fucking FUCKING hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Return to “Topical Topics”