Darts ban the Girls

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Darts ban the Girls

Post by terrya1965 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:43 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/42841620

I don`t think they have thought about this at all.

I ask my daughters(adults) what they thought and they said "Why ban them?How many models will lose work because of these rules?"

It`s the Liberals up to their old tricks.

Sign the petition if you want them back:
https://www.change.org/p/barry-hearn-i- ... n-in-a-job
0 x

grandad

Re: Darts ban the Girls

Post by grandad » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Load of old cunt

Pinko wankers again
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Noni

Post by Noni » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:42 pm

It's not just Darts, it's happening in all sports. Some group of women are spoiling it for others in this glamour industry.
They're trying to ban all forms of grid girls!....

What are we going to get, some fat git instead!!... :roll:
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 pm

You can see it coming can't you.................Stag Do s.......
0 x

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:14 pm

The Walk-on Girls are deemed too chavvy and they have to go. The irony is most of the darts coverage is broadcast - yes you guesssed it - on ITV4 which is a minority Independent TV station specially commission for Chavs...unbelievable Jeff
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Barry Hearn's not a liberal, he's a cunt. :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Barry Hearn's not a liberal, he's a cunt. :D

And a Greedy one too. :cry:
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

Fast Cars and Beautiful girls....looks like us guys(and girls for that matter) can enjoy one and not the other...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42890261

I'm all for equality..big supporter of fairness in all walks of life...but it looks like society is
saying it's now wrong to look at a beautiful woman....F1 is all about the Glitz and GLAMOUR..
They're Catwalk Models,who do all the Fashion Shows in London,Paris,New York...but that's OK... :?

I don't know where all this crap is coming from,because nearly every women I've spoken
to on this subject thinks it's getting stupid and out of control..
0 x

Noni

Post by Noni » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:31 pm

mkhammer wrote:Fast Cars and Beautiful girls....looks like us guys(and girls for that matter) can enjoy one and not the other...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42890261

I'm all for equality..big supporter of fairness in all walks of life...but it looks like society is
saying it's now wrong to look at a beautiful woman....F1 is all about the Glitz and GLAMOUR..
They're Catwalk Models,who do all the Fashion Shows in London,Paris,New York...but that's OK... :?

I don't know where all this crap is coming from,because nearly every women I've spoken

Think this is ridiculous!.... To be honest.. Some womens rights group thinking there mere objects. Women want to take us over!...
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:33 pm

mkhammer wrote:Fast Cars and Beautiful girls....looks like us guys(and girls for that matter) can enjoy one and not the other...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42890261

It's lunatics off of the internet. Every business is terrified of bad publicity -- with the exception of white evangelical business owners -- so they all play it safe to a laughable degree.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.