Ask the yank

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Вест Хам

Ask the yank

Postby Вест Хам » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:41 am

Some of you may know but I'm an American. Born and bred with an eagle in my backyard, a gun in my closet, apple pie on my plate and freedom on my tongue. Not really, but it sounds catchy yea.

Ask me stuff about America, that you want answered.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Re: Ask the yank

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 am

Why do you lot insist on saying 'I could care less'? :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:16 am

I just noticed that people say that a lot.

I imagine its because it comes off as stronger than "I don't mind" or something.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:34 am

Вест Хам wrote:I just noticed that people say that a lot.

I imagine its because it comes off as stronger than "I don't mind" or something.

You make sure you don't copy them, mate. Butchering the Queen's English, gawd love 'er.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:13 am

Funny when some says they're American to me,it's like someone saying they're European....
So many different cultures.....

I Always ask where from ,so whereabouts you from Bect...... :D
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:40 am

Why do you like cheese with everything?... :roll: :D
1 x

frogiron

Postby frogiron » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 am

Вест Хам wrote:I just noticed that people say that a lot.

But it actually means the opposite of what you suggest.

I could NOT care less would indicate "I don't mind".

I COULD care less indicates you actually care, because you could care less.

As an American, I think it is your responsibility to realise and admit the error, and tell the American people to stop it immediately.

Oh, and stop using Z when you should use S. I hope you can organise this too once you realise it is a mistake.

:)
1 x
GTFOOOCYTPPOC

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:33 pm

The elephant in the room is the colt peacemaker. Fine gun unless your shot fatally by one.

So the good and the great set out the rules: First Amendment,Second Amendment etc.The first addressed freedom and the second addressed protection of that freedom.Seems reasonable.

Especially when your missing a national army,navy at the time. Now however,everyone should be able to sleep peacefully in their beds and not need to post sentries before lights out, even if there on the wrong side of the blanket.

So why does everyone still need guns ?
0 x

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Postby eastcoastclaret » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Where’s Taans?
0 x
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 pm

I am not Russian but if I was I would be very offended by your misuse of the Cyrillic alphabet. Your mis spelling of the translation of our club's name will, I am sure, have been noticed in the Kremlin and has probably contributed in no small part to the worsening of relations between your country of birth and Mother Russia. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. The correct translation btw is Запад ветчина and I respectfully request you to change your username immediately as I have no nuclear bunker in my garden should the Russians choose to teach us all a lesson for tolerating such abuse of their language with a nuclear strike against Welwyn Garden City.

Thank You. I am sure you understand my concern. And can you also please ask your fellow countrymen to refrain from using that silly expression "my error".

Which I've just noticed some cunt of a moderator has caused to read "my error", which makes me look an even bigger cunt than I am. Please, moderators, don't make me look like a complete pillock. I'm more than capable of doing that all by myself. As you have probably noticed many times in the past. Cunts.
Last edited by Whiskyman on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Return to “Topical Topics”