Ask the yank

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Re: Ask the yank

Postby Noni » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 pm

BCHammer wrote:Are you OK with being inferior to Canada?

You know we live in igloos!.... :D
1 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Why is your rounders league (girls game) called the World Series when it’s only fucking America in it.
2 x

ZP Hammer

Postby ZP Hammer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Yo Вест Хам,
good of you to offer your expertise. Like JayK I would also like to know why you disregard an i when you say aluminium? Irritating! As well as that could you get your fellow men to stop using the expression “my error”. It’s even more of a windup, if possible, than aluminium.

It's so bad that when I put the word "bad" my text is automatically corrected to "error". As you see above.
2 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Вест Хам wrote:... my ancestors are from Persia/Central Asia

That must make you enormously popular at airports.
I get sideways glances for just having an enormous beard, despite clearly being a member of the master race. ;)
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:Why is your rounders league (girls game) called the World Series when it’s only fucking America in it.

We have a thing where we refer to our league titles as world titles. I assume they call it the world series because there's international players and its the biggest series in the world, as far as baseball is concerned.
0 x

frogiron

Postby frogiron » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:07 am

Вест Хам wrote:
Dwayne Pipes wrote:Why is your rounders league (girls game) called the World Series when it’s only fucking America in it.

We have a thing where we refer to our league titles as world titles. I assume they call it the world series because there's international players and its the biggest series in the world, as far as baseball is concerned.

I always thought it was named after the newspaper The World, hence the World Series.

I may be wrong.
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Вест Хам wrote:Some of you may know but I'm an American. Born and bred with an eagle in my backyard, a gun in my closet, apple pie on my plate and freedom on my tongue. Not really, but it sounds catchy yea.

Ask me stuff about America, that you want answered.

Yeah. Where the fuck did the H go in the word Herb?
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Fade-and-Die

Postby Fade-and-Die » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:08 pm

frogiron wrote:
Вест Хам wrote:We have a thing where we refer to our league titles as world titles. I assume they call it the world series because there's international players and its the biggest series in the world, as far as baseball is concerned.

I always thought it was named after the newspaper The World, hence the World Series.

I may be wrong.

It's a myth, monsieur

https://www.snopes.com/business/names/worldseries.asp

Bect - why do you lot say "named for", instead of "named after"?
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Why do Americans insist on what's called the world sport of football globally around the world except America and call it soccer? While your football, which spends most of the game handling the actual ball itself, probably 70% of the time. Hardly use their feet, which is similar to our game of Rugby?.... :roll:
Last edited by Noni on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

jameskel

Postby jameskel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Fat cunts
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Return to “Topical Topics”