Six Nations

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
LondonWelsh

Re: Six Nations

Post by LondonWelsh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Bollocks.
I didn't expect that and I didn't expect England to make so many mistakes during that key period mid way through the second half. Think the French will be on the wrong end of one in Paris.
0 x

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Not something you hear much in rugby but the sweaties wanted it more.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 pm

LondonWelsh wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Bollocks.
I didn't expect that and I didn't expect England to make so many mistakes during that key period mid way through the second half. Think the French will be on the wrong end of one in Paris.
Scotland, Wales and Ireland can beat anyone -- northern or southern hemisphere -- on their day now.
One below par performance and it's game over.
Much as I hate losing it is nice to see such high quality rugby in the Six Nations.
It also seems France are getting left behind. Maybe all those high paid foreign stars in domestic French rugby are having a negative effect on the national team?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Just watched a rerun of the England Australia game, and I was pissing myself at Sinckler sledging the Aussies. 'You're all fucking snitches anyway' and 'this is a mans game'. Absolutely top darts. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:19 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:15 pm
Just watched a rerun of the England Australia game, and I was pissing myself at Sinckler sledging the Aussies. 'You're all fucking snitches anyway' and 'this is a mans game'. Absolutely top darts. :lol:
:lol: Yeah no secrets out there anymore,Mikes,Cameras everywhere...
He certainly wound em up....job done....

One of my Favourite things of the year...paying the Aus at Union,bit pissed off clashed with the
City Game.....wished I'd stayed in boozer now and watched that instead.... :lol:
0 x

Social Media