Those pesky Russians

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Much as I agree with Boris here, I really do find myself wondering if it's just a cynical marker being put down for a future run at the top seat.
I wish I could trust politicians...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 66891.html
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6683
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.
Then it was "Al Qaeda". But Bin Laden got whacked.
Followed by "ISIS", but they've been battered, don't shift newspapers any more and are so "2016".
Then "Kim Jong-un" suddenly becomes all nice.
As each dissipates, another arch-enemy seems to suddenly appear.

Politicians have to have a "bad guy".
Even George Dubya himself said so !!!
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby BillyDWhizz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:12 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.
Then it was "Al Qaeda". But Bin Laden got whacked.
Followed by "ISIS", but they've been battered, don't shift newspapers any more and are so "2016".
Then "Kim Jong-un" suddenly becomes all nice.
As each dissipates, another arch-enemy seems to suddenly appear.

Politicians have to have a "bad guy".
Even George Dubya himself said so !!!


Problem is, none of them could tramp through the whole of Western Europe in about 10 minutes flat if they felt so inclined.

The timing of this "incident" is, (if I were a skeptical man) a bit fortuitous for Mrs May...You know, a bit like the kerfuffle that saved the complete Ubercunt Thatcher from facing a back bench rebellion and a vote of no confidence back in '82.

(Incidentally General Pinochet was, funnily enough ALSO facing political troubles back in Argentina. Coincidence?...)

Still, a good old fashioned Tom Clancy-esque conspiracy takes everyone's minds off of troublesome little matters such as Brexit, the shambles that is the NHS, collapsing multi-nationals, spiraling national debt, child prostitution rings, knife crime, tax increases and a welfare system that's becoming akin to a social cleansing program.
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3118
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:46 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.
Then it was "Al Qaeda". But Bin Laden got whacked.
Followed by "ISIS", but they've been battered, don't shift newspapers any more and are so "2016".
Then "Kim Jong-un" suddenly becomes all nice.
As each dissipates, another arch-enemy seems to suddenly appear.

Politicians have to have a "bad guy".
Even George Dubya himself said so !!!


Problem is, none of them could tramp through the whole of Western Europe in about 10 minutes flat if they felt so inclined.

The timing of this "incident" is, (if I were a skeptical man) a bit fortuitous for Mrs May...You know, a bit like the kerfuffle that saved the complete Ubercunt Thatcher from facing a back bench rebellion and a vote of no confidence back in '82.

(Incidentally General Pinochet was, funnily enough ALSO facing political troubles back in Argentina. Coincidence?...)

Still, a good old fashioned Tom Clancy-esque conspiracy takes everyone's minds off of troublesome little matters such as Brexit, the shambles that is the NHS, collapsing multi-nationals, spiraling national debt, child prostitution rings, knife crime, tax increases and a welfare system that's becoming akin to a social cleansing program.


You have it spot on.

And like the gullible fools us Brits are,we all fall for it. :cry:
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Anyone see that RT interview with what are now undoubtedly two Russian assassin's?

The best bit of the story is where they explain they visited Salisbury twice because the first time they went it was too cold and snowy.

Putin is just taking the piss these days, he really is.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Anyone see that RT interview with what are now undoubtedly two Russian assassin's?

The best bit of the story is where they explain they visited Salisbury twice because the first time they went it was too cold and snowy.

Putin is just taking the piss these days, he really is.


Back in the 80's I used to buy fake Lacoste crocodile tags off a bloke who worked out of Deptford market. You could iron them onto polo shirts & they stayed there long enough to be able to sell them :D

When I moved to Woking in the Summer of 84 I sold fucking tons of them at school & around town.

Those iron on Crocs were nowhere near as fake as this interview with these Russian blokes :lol:

Two men from Siberia fly into Gatwick to view Salisbury, but instead of staying there they go into London then head to the East End and travel in each of the two days to central London then down to Salisbury. Then, on the 2nd day (when the bloke gets poisoned) they don't go back for their luggage but instead go straight to the airport & back to Russia :lol:

It's proper mental.
1 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3231
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby mkhammer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:45 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Anyone see that RT interview with what are now undoubtedly two Russian assassin's?

The best bit of the story is where they explain they visited Salisbury twice because the first time they went it was too cold and snowy.

Putin is just taking the piss these days, he really is.



They looked so terrified....nearly convinced me.. :lol: but think they're terrified for other reasons,
...being caught......was a fascinating interview tho..trying to read between the lines,the RT
interviewer trying to guide it,while at the same time looking to be seen to grill them...
Bet they practised that interview a few times,and touching on the Gay thing......
Oh maybe be they are a couple of guys with a secret..yeah right..

This interviewer,cant recall name,chief editor for RT,hung up on Kirsty Wark last night,when
it got a bit to hot for her.

It would be Laughable.....if they weren't sending guys over here to kill innocent UK citizens...

Be interesting they reckon we can be allowed to interview them,if we ask nicely....
Tho they'll prob ask us to decommission one of our Subs to get it........ :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:51 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Anyone see that RT interview with what are now undoubtedly two Russian assassin's?

The best bit of the story is where they explain they visited Salisbury twice because the first time they went it was too cold and snowy.

Putin is just taking the piss these days, he really is.



They looked so terrified....nearly convinced me.. :lol: but think they're terrified for other reasons,
...being caught......was a fascinating interview tho..trying to read between the lines,the RT
interviewer trying to guide it,while at the same time looking to be seen to grill them...
Bet they practised that interview a few times,and touching on the Gay thing......
Oh maybe be they are a couple of guys with a secret..yeah right..

This interviewer,cant recall name,chief editor for RT,hung up on Kirsty Wark last night,when
it got a bit to hot for her.

It would be Laughable.....if they weren't sending guys over here to kill innocent UK citizens...

Be interesting they reckon we can be allowed to interview them,if we ask nicely....
Tho they'll prob ask us to decommission one of our Subs to get it........ :lol:


Not exactly Jason Bourne were they? You'd think their government would lend them a motor to get to Salisbury, thus avoiding vast amounts of CCTV cameras. Then they fail to kill their targets, but manage to accidentally kill a random woman months later.
No wonder they're shitting themselves. You get the feeling whoever planned the operation is already down a mine somewhere in Siberia.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Taansend » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:03 pm

I'm going to Salisbury and Stonehenge tomorrow :D
0 x

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Pennywise » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

They looked so terrified....nearly convinced me.. :lol: but think they're terrified for other reasons,
...being caught......was a fascinating interview tho..trying to read between the lines,the RT
interviewer trying to guide it,while at the same time looking to be seen to grill them...
Bet they practised that interview a few times,and touching on the Gay thing......
Oh maybe be they are a couple of guys with a secret..yeah right..

This interviewer,cant recall name,chief editor for RT,hung up on Kirsty Wark last night,when
it got a bit to hot for her.

It would be Laughable.....if they weren't sending guys over here to kill innocent UK citizens...

Be interesting they reckon we can be allowed to interview them,if we ask nicely....
Tho they'll prob ask us to decommission one of our Subs to get it........ :lol:


Not exactly Jason Bourne were they? You'd think their government would lend them a motor to get to Salisbury, thus avoiding vast amounts of CCTV cameras. Then they fail to kill their targets, but manage to accidentally kill a random woman months later.
No wonder they're shitting themselves. You get the feeling whoever planned the operation is already down a mine somewhere in Siberia.


I'm not so sure mate, this smacks of them doing all this on purpose (Apart from not killing them of course :lol: ).

They knew we'd find out who had done it, forget the huge questions around their dodgy behaviour while here, forget that they were being filmed the entire time, forget their story had more holes than Taans' underwear .....why else use would they have used Novichok?

It was a big fuck you to our government, a perfectly succint message: "We're going to kill any defectors and there is nothing you can do about it."

All that was missing was in-bred assassin 1 and in-bred assassin 2 mooning the CCTV cameras.
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests