Those pesky Russians

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby h69 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 pm

palerider wrote:Difficult to see how we can go to the World Cup now.

We wont be there long enough for there to be a diplomatic incident mate !
2 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:43 am

I heard her speech today and thought that she has more balls than any other leader in the civilized World. I bet it made the Donald choke on his pancakes.
2 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:24 pm

tassiehammer wrote:I heard her speech today and thought that she has more balls than any other leader in the civilized World. I bet it made the Donald choke on his pancakes.

Something's not quite ringing true. Why won't they release the evidence to the Russians? Why has she taken this straight to the UN rather than the Hague? I can't shake the feeling that someone, somewhere is hiding something and it's going to royally bite us on the arse.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:25 pm

tassiehammer wrote:I heard her speech today and thought that she has more balls than any other leader in the civilized World. I bet it made the Donald choke on his pancakes.

Talk is cheap, mate. It's noticeable that there's no talk of summoning the ambassador, expelling diplomats, or sanctions.
Apparently the punishment for a foreign power using nerve agents on British soil is a 'brave speech'.
Putin must be pissing himself laughing. This is twice the Russians have openly assassinated people in this country and so far there have been no repurcussions.
It's a shame what simpering politicians have done to this country.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

Talk is cheap, mate. It's noticeable that there's no talk of summoning the ambassador, expelling diplomats, or sanctions.
Apparently the punishment for a foreign power using nerve agents on British soil is a 'brave speech'.
Putin must be pissing himself laughing. This is twice the Russians have openly assassinated people in this country and so far there have been no repurcussions.

News we got down here is she told 2 dozen diplomats to fuck off.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:12 am

tassiehammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

News we got down here is she told 2 dozen diplomats to fuck off.

The lot should go. 23. It's a fucking joke.
A Russian state approved nerve agent attack.
Every Russian should be booted out, and no-one with a Russian passport let back in indefinitely.
It's not like we flog them weapons, so there's no need to look the other way when they're up to no good.
I'm off to play the No Russian level on Call of Duty.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Вест Хам

Postby Вест Хам » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:22 am

Deploy the sanctions on snake skin belts with 3 inch gold colored buckles!!! That'll cripple his economy and show him who to mess with~!~!~!
0 x

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:11 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
tassiehammer wrote:News we got down here is she told 2 dozen diplomats to fuck off.

The lot should go. 23. It's a fucking joke.
A Russian state approved nerve agent attack.
Every Russian should be booted out, and no-one with a Russian passport let back in indefinitely.
It's not like we flog them weapons, so there's no need to look the other way when they're up to no good.
I'm off to play the No Russian level on Call of Duty.

Settle down comrade. :lol:
Ps Wonder if Sully will wear his Red Army coat at the next game? :D
1 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:03 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:NB. Poking the bear has historically never ended well and May is currently kicking the cunt outta it in order big herself up. Backing Putin in to a corner is a fucking fantastically dangerous tactic.

Unfortunately mate we're going to see a hell of a lot of this in the years to come. Speaking as a lifelong Conservative voter I don't think she's trying to big herself, or indeed her government, up particularly. It's unfortunately an example of a politician trying to pretend Britain's role in the world is as relevant as it was 100 years ago. It isn't and can't ever be again. The Empire is no more Theresa.

FFS there's no proof yet that the FSS were even responsible. There's even a conspiracy theory doing the rounds it could be our own security service behind it trying to stir up anti Russian sentiment. Yes the stuff is only made in Russia but no one can seriously claim it couldn't fall into the hands of any terrorist group----or government.

And I make the comments about Corbyn right. The problem with a democracy is that you need a credible opposition to the party in power. I think I'm in the same situation as probably millions of Tory voters. I regard this May government as the biggest rag bag of nonentities we have ever seen running the country. I would vote against them at the next election if there was a credible alternative.

But I couldn't vote for Corbyn's mob who , if anything, I see as a worse alternative. Which is saying something.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

palerider

Postby palerider » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:12 am

Corbyn is an embarrassment. His spokesman Seumas Milne is a confirmed fucking communist ffs. I just hope the hundreds of thousands who changed sides and voted for him last May will see his true colours now. Although there'll still be many wide-eyed dopes under 25 who think he's the messiah and not the greatest threat to national security since Adolf.

Although I fully agree about the sentiments on Theresa May. Not fit to tie up Maggie's shoes.

Whether or not Putin sanctioned this, and it does seem likely, Russia seem to be treating the whole thing as a joke. Maybe they do regard us as an irrelevance and maybe they're right. But Trump and the EU big hitters are now onside. This could get a bit tasty.
1 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Return to “Topical Topics”