Page 3 of 5

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:04 pm
by Neville Bartos
tassiehammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
The lot should go. 23. It's a fucking joke.
A Russian state approved nerve agent attack.
Every Russian should be booted out, and no-one with a Russian passport let back in indefinitely.
It's not like we flog them weapons, so there's no need to look the other way when they're up to no good.
I'm off to play the No Russian level on Call of Duty.
Settle down comrade. :i am genuinely amused:
Ps Wonder if Sully will wear his Red Army coat at the next game? :D
Just annoys me what weak sauce we are these days. If Argentina decide to do a 40th anniversary tour of the Falklands we are fucked.
I'm not talking about 'the good ol' days of Empire', but a bit of backbone would be nice, tovarish. :D

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:03 am
by palerider
Neville Bartos wrote:
tassiehammer wrote: Settle down comrade. :i am genuinely amused:
Ps Wonder if Sully will wear his Red Army coat at the next game? :D
Just annoys me what weak sauce we are these days. If Argentina decide to do a 40th anniversary tour of the Falklands we are fucked.
I'm not talking about 'the good ol' days of Empire', but a bit of backbone would be nice, tovarish. :D
Unfortunately Nev, we rely on the 'special relationship' with the US to flex whatever muscles we have left. But with them having a president as sane as General Melchett, who knows what will happen.

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:32 am
by tassiehammer
palerider wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Just annoys me what weak sauce we are these days. If Argentina decide to do a 40th anniversary tour of the Falklands we are fucked.
I'm not talking about 'the good ol' days of Empire', but a bit of backbone would be nice, tovarish. :D
Unfortunately Nev, we rely on the 'special relationship' with the US to flex whatever muscles we have left. But with them having a president as sane as General Melchett, who knows what will happen.
You can still call on the Anzacs!!!!!

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:37 pm
by BlackDiamond
tassiehammer wrote:I heard her speech today and thought that she has more balls than any other leader in the civilized World. I bet it made the Donald choke on his pancakes.
Is it not entirely unremarkable that a double agent finally gets wacked ? And Salisbury is a good a place as any.

Something is going on but the PM is fed what others deem she might understand

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 pm
by Brookbonds73
And we're getting quite a lot of snow from that neck of the woods. Our economy's fucked with a few flakes don't ya know!

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:44 pm
by palerider
Brookbonds73 wrote:And we're getting quite a lot of snow from that neck of the woods. Our economy's fucked with a few flakes don't ya know!
As I did 2 weeks ago I've laughed at the weather, sawing down a dead beech tree in the garden in just my sequined thong.

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 am
by Neville Bartos
Daily Star... https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... kripal/amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 am
by mkhammer
Neville Bartos wrote:Daily Star... https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... kripal/amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These red tops do like a good scaremonger........ :lol:

Everyone KNOWS the world has enough nuclear capability to blow it self up 50 times....
Hence why it will never happen.....
Anyone pressing the "Button" anywhere, is in theory blowing themselves up,well not themselves
cos they will be safely wrapped up in a bunker....but millions of fellow countrymen/women will die,
and their country would be seriously fucked..........Makes the act futile and pointless....
So like I said never gonna happen....

More of a worry to me which is something they ARE likely to do,and have been testing the water
now and again...is a Financial Cyber Attack......even a simple thing like shutting down our
Cashpoint/touch system,would lead to chaos....and the knock on effect if sustained,doesn't
bear thinking about....and would certainly put huge pressure on any Government....
...even topple it........and put you know who in power......

Cyber attack is the threat now not Nuclear......

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:26 am
by palerider
mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Daily Star... https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... kripal/amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These red tops do like a good scaremonger........ :i am genuinely amused:

Everyone KNOWS the world has enough nuclear capability to blow it self up 50 times....
Hence why it will never happen.....
Anyone pressing the "Button" anywhere, is in theory blowing themselves up,well not themselves
cos they will be safely wrapped up in a bunker....but millions of fellow countrymen/women will die,
and their country would be seriously fucked..........Makes the act futile and pointless....
So like I said never gonna happen....

More of a worry to me which is something they ARE likely to do,and have been testing the water
now and again...is a Financial Cyber Attack......even a simple thing like shutting down our
Cashpoint/touch system,would lead to chaos....and the knock on effect if sustained,doesn't
bear thinking about....and would certainly put huge pressure on any Government....
...even topple it........and put you know who in power......

Cyber attack is the threat now not Nuclear......
Already started MK.

My bank balance says £1.66.

Russian cunts.

Re: Those pesky Russians

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:04 am
by mkhammer
palerider wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

These red tops do like a good scaremonger........ :i am genuinely amused:

Everyone KNOWS the world has enough nuclear capability to blow it self up 50 times....
Hence why it will never happen.....
Anyone pressing the "Button" anywhere, is in theory blowing themselves up,well not themselves
cos they will be safely wrapped up in a bunker....but millions of fellow countrymen/women will die,
and their country would be seriously fucked..........Makes the act futile and pointless....
So like I said never gonna happen....

More of a worry to me which is something they ARE likely to do,and have been testing the water
now and again...is a Financial Cyber Attack......even a simple thing like shutting down our
Cashpoint/touch system,would lead to chaos....and the knock on effect if sustained,doesn't
bear thinking about....and would certainly put huge pressure on any Government....
...even topple it........and put you know who in power......

Cyber attack is the threat now not Nuclear......
Already started MK.

My bank balance says £1.66.

Russian cunts.


:lol: :lol: ...but is that MORE.....or LESS than you expected Mr P maybe they shoved some in.... :lol: