Those pesky Russians

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: Those pesky Russians

Postby Neville Bartos » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Much as I agree with Boris here, I really do find myself wondering if it's just a cynical marker being put down for a future run at the top seat.
I wish I could trust politicians...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 66891.html
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.
Then it was "Al Qaeda". But Bin Laden got whacked.
Followed by "ISIS", but they've been battered, don't shift newspapers any more and are so "2016".
Then "Kim Jong-un" suddenly becomes all nice.
As each dissipates, another arch-enemy seems to suddenly appear.

Politicians have to have a "bad guy".
Even George Dubya himself said so !!!
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:12 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.
Followed by "ISIS", but they've been battered, don't shift newspapers any more and are so "2016".

Problem is, none of them could tramp through the whole of Western Europe in about 10 minutes flat if they felt so inclined.

The timing of this "incident" is, (if I were a skeptical man) a bit fortuitous for Mrs May...You know, a bit like the kerfuffle that saved the complete Ubercunt Thatcher from facing a back bench rebellion and a vote of no confidence back in '82.

(Incidentally General Pinochet was, funnily enough ALSO facing political troubles back in Argentina. Coincidence?...)

Still, a good old fashioned Tom Clancy-esque conspiracy takes everyone's minds off of troublesome little matters such as Brexit, the shambles that is the NHS, collapsing multi-nationals, spiraling national debt, child prostitution rings, knife crime, tax increases and a welfare system that's becoming akin to a social cleansing program.
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:46 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Goddamn "commies" couldn't keep it up.

Problem is, none of them could tramp through the whole of Western Europe in about 10 minutes flat if they felt so inclined.

The timing of this "incident" is, (if I were a skeptical man) a bit fortuitous for Mrs May...You know, a bit like the kerfuffle that saved the complete Ubercunt Thatcher from facing a back bench rebellion and a vote of no confidence back in '82.

(Incidentally General Pinochet was, funnily enough ALSO facing political troubles back in Argentina. Coincidence?...)

Still, a good old fashioned Tom Clancy-esque conspiracy takes everyone's minds off of troublesome little matters such as Brexit, the shambles that is the NHS, collapsing multi-nationals, spiraling national debt, child prostitution rings, knife crime, tax increases and a welfare system that's becoming akin to a social cleansing program.

You have it spot on.

And like the gullible fools us Brits are,we all fall for it. :cry:
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”