Jonathan Pie.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Re: Jonathan Pie.

Post by Neville Bartos » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:48 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Already posted this in the British politics thread, you cunt.

But then, that's probably the wrong thread. I'm a cunt.

We are both cunts.
I apologise, mate. I should've had a poke about before hand.
Isn't being a cunt in the T's&C's when you join HC? :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:29 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Pie for PM. He just nails it every time.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brilliant.....really well summed up.....I'm a Big Tory Leaver...but agree with nearly every
word of that....Apart from "the Tories are B....." :lol: .......and most Tories were remainers
still are at heart,prob including May in that...but they have a job to do in implementing
a public vote....your own wishes take a back seat..

Agreeing with someone you fundamentally disagree with....not easy..... :lol:

Hope his passion is real and not faked,hard to tell these days..

But a lot of people don't get, arguing and disagreeing is the fundamental part of a democracy..
No disagreement ...no democracy....
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 pm

He absolutely skewers the absurdity of the world we live in every time.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

He absolutely skewers the absurdity of the world we live in every time.
His bloody right you know. :)
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:26 pm

This is the slippery slope. In the name of safety and the causing of offence we are slowly becoming prisoners in our own country.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

This is the slippery slope. In the name of safety and the causing of offence we are slowly becoming prisoners in our own country.
Kind of ironic Graham Linehan has been pulled up by all this nonsense considering he celebrated Contdankula conviction over nazi pug joke!!! Oh the irony.

0 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Dicksies Diner wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

Kind of ironic Graham Linehan has been pulled up by all this nonsense considering he celebrated Contdankula conviction over nazi pug joke!!! Oh the irony.

Linehan was making Nazi jokes when he was writing Father Ted. If anyone should understand the danger of discounting context it should be a writer.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Dicksies Diner wrote:

Linehan was making Nazi jokes when he was writing Father Ted. If anyone should understand the danger of discounting context it should be a writer.
Exactly, strange his memory fails him. Absolutely disagree with his police warning.

Have a feeling the white pampered victim generation will eventually eat it's self whole, but before it does it's gonna get worse.

Of the subject I have a gay Irish friend in his 60s and he laughs at this generation of gays complaining about this that and the other he said they would have been turned straight with all the aggrro the gays had in the 70s, just so they can have the freedoms they have today. Pampered Cunts I think he calls them.

It's all getting strange.
0 x
Fuck the board.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:21 am

Dicksies Diner wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Exactly, strange his memory fails him. Absolutely disagree with his police warning.

Have a feeling the white pampered victim generation will eventually eat it's self whole, but before it does it's gonna get worse.

Of the subject I have a gay Irish friend in his 60s and he laughs at this generation of gays complaining about this that and the other he said they would have been turned straight with all the aggrro the gays had in the 70s, just so they can have the freedoms they have today. Pampered Cunts I think he calls them.

It's that double whammy of entitlement and the victim mentality. Add in the mob rule of social media, and logic and reason go out the window.
Did you read about the 'trans' rapist and paedophile who was put in a women's prison and proceeded to sexually assault other in-mates? People are still defending 'her' right to be treated as a woman.
It's almost as if we've reached a point where fairness isn't enough. We have to now accommodate the patently absurd, or risk being branded a bigot.
0 x

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Dicksies Diner wrote:

It's that double whammy of entitlement and the victim mentality. Add in the mob rule of social media, and logic and reason go out the window.
Did you read about the 'trans' rapist and paedophile who was put in a women's prison and proceeded to sexually assault other in-mates? People are still defending 'her' right to be treated as a woman.
It's almost as if we've reached a point where fairness isn't enough. We have to now accommodate the patently absurd, or risk being branded a bigot.
I read a bit on it bizarre mixing it with the ladies of cell block H. There to was a man who transitioned to a lady and she ended up becoming a UFC fighter and kicked the cunt out of the opponent's, Joe Rogan explains it much better than I can about the massive differences even 2 years after this lady had transitioned.
0 x
Fuck the board.