Sound weight loss advice

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
belfasthammer
Posts: 1888
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby belfasthammer » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 pm

On a serious note I just got my 6 stone award from Slimming World It works for me
2 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5974
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Gonzo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:42 pm

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Gastro interitis


I had the fucking thing for over a week, didn't eat and slept the whole time except for when I was shitting.

I went from 13st1lb to 11st12 . . . . . a fucking miracle.




Sympathies sir, I too have suffered from the very same condition.Bloody awful, and as you say the weight lose can be huge. Trouble is, those that have had it also have to put up with everyone taking the piss whilst trying to explain how bad it really is.


I was working for someone at the time and he later admitted that he thought I was pulling a fast one. When I got to work he said "fucking hell you were ill after all"
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 5849
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby palerider » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Gastro enteritis ?

Fucking pussies. I ran the London Marathon with that.

Glandular fever, now you're cooking with gas.

I lost a quarter of my body weight. Mind you, my bollocks were the size of a football.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Herbiehammer » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Gonzo wrote:Gastro interitis


I had the fucking thing for over a week, didn't eat and slept the whole time except for when I was shitting.

I went from 13st1lb to 11st12 . . . . . a fucking miracle.


Do Holland and Barrett stock it?
1 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5974
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Gonzo » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:08 am

Herbiehammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Gastro interitis


I had the fucking thing for over a week, didn't eat and slept the whole time except for when I was shitting.

I went from 13st1lb to 11st12 . . . . . a fucking miracle.


Do Holland and Barrett stock it?



Oi you, I've got a ticket for tomorrow (well it's Tones but he's not going). I'm leaving on the 9:38 from Farnborough if you want to join me and the lad?
0 x

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Herbiehammer » Sun May 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
Do Holland and Barrett stock it?



Oi you, I've got a ticket for tomorrow (well it's Tones but he's not going). I'm leaving on the 9:38 from Farnborough if you want to join me and the lad?


Do you still have my number big nose
0 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5974
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Gonzo » Sun May 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Herbiehammer wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Oi you, I've got a ticket for tomorrow (well it's Tones but he's not going). I'm leaving on the 9:38 from Farnborough if you want to join me and the lad?


Do you still have my number big nose



Good question . . . . .where's my bloody phone?
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 5974
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Gonzo » Sun May 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
Do you still have my number big nose



Good question . . . . .where's my bloody phone?


I think so mate, ends in 65?
1 x

User avatar
tassiehammer
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:21 am
Location: tasmania

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby tassiehammer » Mon May 21, 2018 8:52 am

palerider wrote:Gastro enteritis ?

Fucking pussies. I ran the London Marathon with that.

Glandular fever, now you're cooking with gas.

I lost a quarter of my body weight. Mind you, my bollocks were the size of a football.

Well it would be hard to even run for a bus with nuts that size.
0 x

User avatar
Hammerite
Posts: 342
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Hammerite » Mon May 21, 2018 10:12 am

belfasthammer wrote:On a serious note I just got my 6 stone award from Slimming World It works for me


Well done mate that is a serious amount of weight to lose :)
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests