Sound weight loss advice

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Avit

Re: Sound weight loss advice

Postby Avit » Mon May 21, 2018 12:39 pm

belfasthammer wrote:On a serious note I just got my 6 stone award from Slimming World It works for me

You're six stone? :o

You must look like Karen Carpenter
5 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Avit wrote:
belfasthammer wrote:On a serious note I just got my 6 stone award from Slimming World It works for me

You're six stone? :o

You must look like Karen Carpenter

Tbf, he weighs 6 stone when he puts 4 scales together and carefully positions his feet across all of them at once.
2 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

hd1

Postby hd1 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Apparently you're not allowed to mention obesity on KUMB as it may offend someone who's obese, or who has a partner who's obese :roll:
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Wed May 30, 2018 1:25 am

hd1 wrote:Apparently you're not allowed to mention obesity on KUMB as it may offend someone who's obese, or who has a partner who's obese :roll:

What about 'fat cunt'......Is that allowed...?!!!
4 x

hd1

Postby hd1 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:10 pm

Oziron wrote:What about 'fat cunt'......Is that allowed...?!!!

Dunno, I've not been back on since being banned :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Obviously a lot of people who don't have a clue about metabolism and weight gain and weight loss...

One question to you "stay out the chip shop" chaps...is the biggest glutten you know the fattest person you know ??

Then of course you get the "lazy" jibes...so i ask this, is the skinniest person you know also the fittest ???
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:29 pm

palerider wrote:Gastro enteritis ?

Fucking pussies. I ran the London Marathon with that.

Glandular fever, now you're cooking with gas.

I lost a quarter of my body weight. Mind you, my bollocks were the size of a football.

i had glandular fever, as you say pale, these others are pussies :i am genuinely amused:

stays in your system for seven years

they say it's the 'kissing disease' and it did happen shortly after i met the missus - little chance of re-occurrence at present :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
Last edited by whu on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

whu

Postby whu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:30 pm

hd1 wrote:Apparently you're not allowed to mention obesity on KUMB as it may offend someone who's obese, or who has a partner who's obese :roll:

bunch of clique gay KUMBTS
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Romford wrote:Obviously a lot of people who don't have a clue about metabolism and weight gain and weight loss...

One question to you "stay out the chip shop" chaps...is the biggest glutten you know the fattest person you know ??

Then of course you get the "lazy" jibes...so i ask this, is the skinniest person you know also the fittest ???

No - a crackhead is often skinny as fuck, obviously

Weight trainers are not the fittest either, can be pumped to fuck with a circulatory system fit for fuck all - a lot of them boys don't like cardio to clean the old arteries out

It's the same old same old and you ain't deviating much ...
Eat healthy fats, not saturated fats
Definitely reduce your carbs but don't stop eating carbs
Reduce sugar intake as much as you can put up with
Exercise a couple of times a week minimum

HIIT, gym, bootcamp, running, cycling, squash, tennis, walking ... blah blah blah are all little handy extras but the above are the real deal shape-shifters

Remember as kids the old saying, 'you are what you eat' .... damn straight. Your diet is numero uno bar none.
0 x

Romford

Postby Romford » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:41 pm

whu wrote:
No - a crackhead is often skinny as fuck, obviously

Weight trainers are not the fittest either, can be pumped to fuck with a circulatory system fit for fuck all - a lot of them boys don't like cardio to clean the old arteries out

It's the same old same old and you ain't deviating much ...
Eat healthy fats, not saturated fats
Definitely reduce your carbs but don't stop eating carbs
Reduce sugar intake as much as you can put up with
Exercise a couple of times a week minimum

HIIT, gym, bootcamp, running, cycling, squash, tennis, walking ... blah blah blah are all little handy extras but the above are the real deal shape-shifters

Remember as kids the old saying, 'you are what you eat' .... damn straight. Your diet is numero uno bar none.

I personally disagree mate...the healthiest eating people i know are not the skinniest.

I've also met an awful lot of people that look fit and healthy...but eat shit and can't even do a warm up. I cannot count the amount of fitness freaks i've had whip rounds for because they've died in their 50s.

Sadly...genes are probably the biggest factor in your metabolic rate and of course your fitness levels. If you have been given a bad hand...you can of course lose a shedload a couple of times BUT in the end it will catch up on you again and 99% of the time you will put it all back on even if you train daily and eat what you should.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”