British politics.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Re: British politics.

Post by Noni » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:25 pm

I love Elton Johns comments referring to 'Brexit' like a cereal. Once eaten you want to throw up!... :lol:
0 x

deanox

Post by deanox » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:17 am

You fuckers can’t make a decision to come in her mouth or not.
I have not watched the news for 5 months and guess what..... fuck all has changed in my life.... btw I say come in her mouth
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:41 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Mate, you're buying into the propaganda.
The EU have been pretty consistent. It's the government who have been pissing around since the referendum.
As I said before, the EU don't give a monkeys. They know no company will continue to invest in the UK if they have to pay WTO tariffs to import stuff into the EU.
Rees-Mogg even admitted it would be as much as 50 years BEFORE we know IF we'll be any better off. Which basically means we're going to be worse off for decades... unless of course you've moved your business interests to Dublin.

The EU Bods have a Primary Objective,get as much money from us as they can...
I know its not that simple...but basically that's their agenda..makes their approach pretty
straight forward...
Us on the other hand,have about 60 primary objectives.....everyone wants a different Brexit..
Makes it full of compromises and negotiations before we even get to getting round a table
with them.

A while back.....May had a Standing Ovation from these Euro Bods who respected what
she is trying to do and achieve, now its a bit hardball,it seems to me anyway....
It's all this shit talk of a second Referendum...(Lineker now ..T**T)....strikes me they've
seen a way of us backing down and staying,which they're desperate for....

Couldn't disagree more on the EU not giving a monkeys what happens to us...they are still
desperate for our trade...however that will be in the future.....like I've said before..
we need them admittedly,but they need us just as much.....I believe more..
We Suffer...they Suffer and vice versa

I don't think you seem to realise how strong we are in world politics and finances...
We're not some 3rd world nation with no say..

I think it's maybe you buying the Propaganda Nev......believing all the constant
negative shit constantly chucked out by our Media.......who are probably more interested
in what goes on on Love Fucking Island than this anyway......
0 x

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:45 am

mkhammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:This is laughable.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 61771.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just to recap, Jacob 'my-wife-got-a-£2.5m-government-grant-to-fix-her-home-and-I've-moved-my-business-interests-to-Ireland' Rees-Mogg says no deal is nothing to worry about, but us little people need to be told the government is going to ensure enough food is stockpiled in case it does happen?

I'd say old project fear were being optimistic if this is the kind of reassurance the government feels is appropriate.
Isn't it lucky the Tories think everyone is going to blame the EU for the clusterfuck they've created. :i am genuinely amused:

Again mate....it's the opposition to everything they do,by the opposition,just to undermine them
that is causing the problem.....having to constantly relent to appease.....
You know and I know there's no way 95% of the opposition parties are for a super soft non existent
waste of time Brexit deal.....as their leader wants....
all about voting against the Tories at any cost...they are arseholes,putting their
dislike of the Tories before the needs of the Country...

The Best thing for us........wouldn't go thru Parliament......The Best thing for us is....
Tell These EU bods to toe the line....or we'll F Off and they will get no "Divorce Payment"
They are making things deliberately hard now..in the hope we have another referendum
and somehow vote Remain..... :i am genuinely amused: ....They are in cloud cuckoo land if they believe that..
They are more scared of what will happen......than the scaremongers in the UK.....

ME.....NO DEAL.......F**k em.....They'll back down......
When have the tories ever put the needs of the country first?

They do everything to suit THEMSELVES and not the country.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:02 am

terrya1965 wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Again mate....it's the opposition to everything they do,by the opposition,just to undermine them
that is causing the problem.....having to constantly relent to appease.....
You know and I know there's no way 95% of the opposition parties are for a super soft non existent
waste of time Brexit deal.....as their leader wants....
all about voting against the Tories at any cost...they are arseholes,putting their
dislike of the Tories before the needs of the Country...

The Best thing for us........wouldn't go thru Parliament......The Best thing for us is....
Tell These EU bods to toe the line....or we'll F Off and they will get no "Divorce Payment"
They are making things deliberately hard now..in the hope we have another referendum
and somehow vote Remain..... :i am genuinely amused: ....They are in cloud cuckoo land if they believe that..
They are more scared of what will happen......than the scaremongers in the UK.....

ME.....NO DEAL.......F**k em.....They'll back down......
When have the tories ever put the needs of the country first?

They do everything to suit THEMSELVES and not the country.

As I see it Terry there's the "good the bad and the ugly" right across MPs....left,right,middle
independents....Scottish,Welsh..
I believe most are well meaning......you might disagree with their politics,some come across
as hardliners, some to soft....some just do as they're told.....some are mouthy,some just hate
the opposition for no valid reason.....a right mish mash but the "majority" mean well..

There's been MPs that I've liked....but consider them 100% wrong in the way they see the
country going......but respect their views.

I don't get the hatred of the Tories by some.....maybe a hundred years ago I would have had
a different view,but this only for the rich.....I'm sorry but it's wrong these days...
I'm Working Class...and very much for Equality and Fairness,and look at stuff from a what is
best for the working class first and foremost...and am a very strong Tory..

I honestly 100% believe we as a country are more prosperous and better off under them...
0 x

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:As I said before, the EU don't give a monkeys.
Oh, the EU give a monkeys, mate. What people seem to be ignoring in all of this nonsense is that when the UK take their leave, the EU is seriously fucking weakened.

Like it or not, and despite recent Governmental attempts to fuck shit up, the UK still remains a major player in world economics.

If anyone seriously thinks that by us leaving the EU that somewhere like fucking Dublin is going to replace London as Europe's premier financial powerhouse, then I honestly don't know what to say.

Don't think for a second that there aren't other member states out there who are watching closely to see how this all goes down. If we walk and live to tell the tale (we will, by the way) it won't be long before other populations will be asking why they have to put up with unelected tits like Juncker telling them what's what.

It's not going to be roses and perfume from the off, but that splits both ways. In the end, though, it'll be worth it to break this shitfest up.

We need to bin this nonsense and sort out an agreement that works for all concerned. An EU 2.0, if you will.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:As I said before, the EU don't give a monkeys.
Oh, the EU give a monkeys, mate. What people seem to be ignoring in all of this nonsense is that when the UK take their leave, the EU is seriously fucking weakened.

Like it or not, and despite recent Governmental attempts to fuck shit up, the UK still remains a major player in world economics.

If anyone seriously thinks that by us leaving the EU that somewhere like fucking Dublin is going to replace London as Europe's premier financial powerhouse, then I honestly don't know what to say.

Don't think for a second that there aren't other member states out there who are watching closely to see how this all goes down. If we walk and live to tell the tale (we will, by the way) it won't be long before other populations will be asking why they have to put up with unelected tits like Juncker telling them what's what.

It's not going to be roses and perfume from the off, but that splits both ways. In the end, though, it'll be worth it to break this shitfest up.

We need to bin this nonsense and sort out an agreement that works for all concerned. An EU 2.0, if you will.
No doubt the EU is weakened, but they don't give a monkeys about our problems.
We all know big European companies are looking at relocation and alternate supply chains IF we don't get a frictionless border.

The EUs a bureaucracy above all things, so whilst they might be willing export stuff to us with no checks and no agreements in place, there's fuck all chance going the other way. That's half of all the goods we export.

I've never thought political, social, or monetary union was anything other than a bad idea -- doubly so with EU expansion -- but, like it or not, the EEA is good for everyone. That's why EVERY western European country not in the EU is a member of the EEA.

To be honest, mate, we had an agreement that worked for everyone, it was called the EEC. It's a shame politicians just couldn't leave well enough alone.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:28 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
FlatCapDave wrote: To be honest, mate, we had an agreement that worked for everyone, it was called the EEC. It's a shame politicians just couldn't leave well enough alone.
I agree there.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:18 pm

My word...

Liam Fox then: 'it will be the easiest deal ever'
Liam Fox now: 'Odds are we'll end up with no deal'.
Cunt.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:46 am

Neville Bartos wrote:My word...

Liam Fox then: 'it will be the easiest deal ever'
Liam Fox now: 'Odds are we'll end up with no deal'.
Cunt.
You have to remember though, it's in the EU's best interests to see us crash and burn to an extent, because there will be eyes on how we get on post-EU, and any success could be impetus for other countries to do the same.

If everything went swimmingly, and it was all roses then what's to stop other countries saying "wait a minute, why are we paying into this club when we can get on just as well outside it?"
0 x

Social Media