Diane Abbott

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
palerider
Posts: 5966
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Diane Abbott

Postby palerider » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am

If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4373
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 pm

That is one thick friar tucked bonced cunt.
The dangerous thing is, she believes she's quite intelligent and they're always the worst type. Thick fuck.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3011
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 pm

palerider wrote:If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


She reminds me of the African-American domestic housemaid character in the Tom & Jerry cartoons - and I don't mean in an agreeable erotic way...
1 x

User avatar
Dolfo
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Dolfo » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:That is one thick friar tucked bonced cunt.
The dangerous thing is, she believes she's quite intelligent and they're always the worst type. Thick fuck.


:lol: :lol:

100% agree
1 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4373
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
palerider wrote:If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.


:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:


She reminds me of the African-American domestic housemaid character in the Tom & Jerry cartoons - and I don't mean in an agreeable erotic way...


Thomasssssssss where's you at!
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby whu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 pm

don't knock her ... communist anti semites labour will never get close to being elected with an anti-white cunt like that at the top table ... most labour voters (or ex voters) know she's the diviest of divs
2 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

An absolute cunt of a woman,once slept with a fucking tramp (Corbyn ) ,should be put down.
Or deported.
3 x

User avatar
JayK
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:12 am
Location: Essex

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby JayK » Mon May 28, 2018 11:51 am

Brookbonds73 wrote: friar tucked bonced cunt.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
COYI!!!

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9429
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Newmarket » Mon May 28, 2018 7:41 pm

I would :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
4ever-blowin-bubbles
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:15 pm

is there a worse politician at westminister
maybe david lammy comes close
1 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests