Diane Abbott

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby h69 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:51 pm

BillyDWhizz wrote:
h69 wrote:

Agreed until the last sentence. Abbot is most certainly not harmless.....if she has her way she will do her best to change the demographic of the UK and the white middle class that have also worked all their lives are fucked

And Sajid Javid wouldn't? Christ almighty, we'd be the Republic of Britistan and have had Parliament relocated to Tower Hamlets before the first of his Mullah mates had even had his entry visa stamped.

Talking about other politicians doesnt make her any less harmful....my response was about Abbott.

Last edited by h69 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:13 pm

h69 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:
Agreed until the last sentence. Abbot is most certainly not harmless.....if she has her way she will do her best to change the demographic of the UK and the white middle class that have also worked all their lives are fucked

And Sajid Javid wouldn't? Christ almighty, we'd be the Republic of Britistan and have had Parliament relocated to Tower Hamlets before the first of his Mullah mates had even had his entry visa stamped.

Talking about other politicians doesnt make her any less harmful....my response was about Abbot.

Fucking hell, the whole population of the Caribbean is 40m so a quarter have been extradited by the Conservatives :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy to think that she would be in charge of home security and immigration :?
2 x

dorsetdano

Postby dorsetdano » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Gonzo wrote:
h69 wrote:
Talking about other politicians doesnt make her any less harmful....my response was about Abbot.

Fucking hell, the whole population of the Caribbean is 40m so a quarter have been extradited by the Conservatives :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

And of that 42M, 11 M live in Cuba, 10M in Haiti, 10 M live in Dominigo Republic and 3M in Puerto Rico, none of which were ever British!
1 x

dorsetdano

Postby dorsetdano » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:23 pm

dorsetdano wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Fucking hell, the whole population of the Caribbean is 40m so a quarter have been extradited by the Conservatives :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

And of that 42M, 11 M live in Cuba, 10M in Haiti, 10 M live in Dominigo Republic and 3M in Puerto Rico, none of which were ever British!

My guess would be that her account has been hacked. No one can be that stupid!!
1 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:25 pm

h69 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:

And this proves my point exactly. Harmless ramblings of a clueless fucktard who just mooches around the halls of power spouting her moronic clap-trap at the walls, paintings and anything else that won't walk away shaking their heads slowly.

I'm far more concerned by the insidious rantings peddled by the people who hold actual positions of responsibility and power.

C'mon, who in their right mind would ever give Abbott any real power? Surely not even Corbyn's that stupid - he must be fully aware how the public (and more importantly many ranking members of the Labour party) perceive Abbott. Far more dangerous are the current crop of incumbent lunatics. THEY are who terrify me, not a fat dunce who really looks like she should be presenting bad cookery segments on breakfast telly.
1 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:45 am

BillyDWhizz wrote:
h69 wrote:

C'mon, who in their right mind would ever give Abbott any real power? Surely not even Corbyn's that stupid - he must be fully aware how the public (and more importantly many ranking members of the Labour party) perceive Abbott.

And yet there she is in the number 3 position in the labour party when they are desperately trying to get into power. If they have her there now while they are trying to topple the govt, they will have her in that position if they ever come to power. Thankfully she is one of the reasons they have not come to power and fucked the country even more than the last lot.

I don't know whether its stupidity with Corbyn or whether he just wants someone to go home to in the evening.

A dangerous woman who wants to change the demographic of this country. If you think immigration is bad now, watch what happens if labour come to power.
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 am

0 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm

Pity the fat fucking slag wasnt one of the nine million.
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 am

h69 wrote:
BillyDWhizz wrote:
C'mon, who in their right mind would ever give Abbott any real power? Surely not even Corbyn's that stupid - he must be fully aware how the public (and more importantly many ranking members of the Labour party) perceive Abbott.

And yet there she is in the number 3 position in the labour party when they are desperately trying to get into power. If they have her there now while they are trying to topple the govt, they will have her in that position if they ever come to power. Thankfully she is one of the reasons they have not come to power and fucked the country even more than the last lot.

I don't know whether its stupidity with Corbyn or whether he just wants someone to go home to in the evening.

A dangerous woman who wants to change the demographic of this country. If you think immigration is bad now, watch what happens if labour come to power.

Labour just try cover all the Bases....and set out to court individual groups,got close to the
Tories last time by stirring the youth up......got Corbyn for the traditional Labour Tory haters,
Her for the Black vote....and a Muslim London Mayor.....etc...

I'm a big Tory supporter but always had time for the left.....but this lot suck and are a disgrace..

Should let proper Labour guys like Hilary Benn and Stephen Kinnock run it.....
Brought up with the traditions of the Labour Party but with modern views...
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:13 am

Fat fucking friar tuck bonced retard. How the fuck corbyn ever chucked his muck up that beached whale, defies belief.
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Return to “Topical Topics”