Happy Birthday Herbie

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Taansend » Mon May 21, 2018 5:47 pm

62 years old today
1 x

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Herbiehammer » Wed May 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Taansend wrote:62 years old today


Cheers mate!
At first I was quite pleased to see that someone had gone to the effort of making a post, then I was really pleased to see it was you Tarns but from there on it went downhill quite rapidly.

I aint 62 grrrrr thats a real angry grrrr too
The next devastating thing is it was only you that had posted, no other cunt bothered. Im going to go on a banning spree
0 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Taansend » Wed May 23, 2018 9:58 pm

Herbiehammer wrote:
Taansend wrote:62 years old today


Cheers mate!
At first I was quite pleased to see that someone had gone to the effort of making a post, then I was really pleased to see it was you Tarns but from there on it went downhill quite rapidly.

I aint 62 grrrrr thats a real angry grrrr too
The next devastating thing is it was only you that had posted, no other cunt bothered. Im going to go on a banning spree


Wishing someone a Happy anything involves positivity.

And Hammerschat don't do positivity
0 x

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Herbiehammer » Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Taansend wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
Cheers mate!
At first I was quite pleased to see that someone had gone to the effort of making a post, then I was really pleased to see it was you Tarns but from there on it went downhill quite rapidly.

I aint 62 grrrrr thats a real angry grrrr too
The next devastating thing is it was only you that had posted, no other cunt bothered. Im going to go on a banning spree


Wishing someone a Happy anything involves positivity.

And Hammerschat don't do positivity


I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx
0 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9337
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Newmarket » Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Herbiehammer wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Wishing someone a Happy anything involves positivity.

And Hammerschat don't do positivity


I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx

Hey Herb . Happy Bday man ;)
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Taansend » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 am

Newmarket wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx

Hey Herb . Happy Bday man ;)


62 is quite an achievement :D
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6793
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Taansend » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 am

Herbiehammer wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Wishing someone a Happy anything involves positivity.

And Hammerschat don't do positivity


I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx


You and Clown can double nosh me on September 16th at my 50th bash
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Oziron » Thu May 24, 2018 9:10 am

Happy birthday stranger.....
1 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Oziron » Thu May 24, 2018 9:15 am

Taansend wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx


You and Clown can double nosh me on September 16th at my 50th bash

Invite 'Oporto' down and you could get one up the 'Tinky Winky' as well.... :shock: :shock: :? :?
0 x

User avatar
Herbiehammer
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

Re: Happy Birthday Herbie

Postby Herbiehammer » Thu May 24, 2018 10:32 am

*h+-
Taansend wrote:
Herbiehammer wrote:
I just had a quick read on the footie side and its all doom and gloom. I wont be going back there for a while

PS I love you Tarns xx


You and Clown can double nosh me on September 16th at my 50th bash


Best birthday EVER!!!
0 x
3 Donkeys on a shirt....


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests