The Cricket

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 258
x 314

Re: The Cricket

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Spoke too soon there... 2 wickets remaining.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
4ever-blowin-bubbles
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Bedfordshire
x 20

Re: The Cricket

Post by 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:18 pm

14 runs to win
they think its all over............. it is now lol
0 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7089
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset
x 159
x 417

Re: The Cricket

Post by palerider » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm

If Joe Denley is good enough to open for England my cock's a kipper.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4905
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 123
x 274

Re: The Cricket

Post by Brookbonds73 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:09 pm

palerider wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm
If Joe Denley is good enough to open for England my cock's a kipper.
Indeed my learned friend. Absolutely shocking performances from these holiday merchants.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7089
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset
x 159
x 417

Re: The Cricket

Post by palerider » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Mitchell Starc will have a field day against this shower of shit.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1561
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 87

Re: The Cricket

Post by jameskel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 am

Problem is, if its overcast and wet, we will turn them over, making everything ok again.

Denley, not opened since 2015. What is the selection criteria there?
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3822
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 135
x 139

Re: The Cricket

Post by mkhammer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Thought we were back in the 80s there for a while...most of 90s come to it...

But missed the Windies being big in Cricket...needs them..

Same old same old for England can't handle real pace...looks like their trying to play 20/20
cricket against it maybe...that won't work...,you gotta tire them out.
Theres a reason Windies bowl about 3 overs an hour so they don't..
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 258
x 314

Re: The Cricket

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:11 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:07 pm
Thought we were back in the 80s there for a while...most of 90s come to it...

But missed the Windies being big in Cricket...needs them..

Same old same old for England can't handle real pace...looks like their trying to play 20/20
cricket against it maybe...that won't work...,you gotta tire them out.
Theres a reason Windies bowl about 3 overs an hour so they don't..
There's bugger all special about this Windies bowling attack, we can only imagine what the likes of Marshall, Garner, Holding, Ambrose, Roberts, Bishop and Croft might have done to this England team.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 258
x 314

Re: The Cricket

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:32 am

You do wonder if England selectors watch cricket.
Denly dropped for Jennings. So dropping a player who has failed once for a player that's failed a dozen times.
And they've dropped Foakes, test average 47, moved Bairstow, test average 37, to keeper, and Buttler, test average 35, stays as a specialist batsman. Fuck off.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 7089
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset
x 159
x 417

Re: The Cricket

Post by palerider » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:07 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:32 am
You do wonder if England selectors watch cricket.
Denly dropped for Jennings. So dropping a player who has failed once for a player that's failed a dozen times.
And they've dropped Foakes, test average 47, moved Bairstow, test average 37, to keeper, and Buttler, test average 35, stays as a specialist batsman. Fuck off.
Maybe the Barmy Army will burst into a rendition of 'You don't know what you're doing'.
0 x
Determined to take us to the next level.

Post Reply

Social Media