Going to the toilet during lessons.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Oziron
Director of Avatars

Re: Going to the toilet during lessons.

Postby Oziron » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 am

I got into an airport lift once and someone had shat on the floor and wiped their arse with a sock. .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

(It wasn't the firmest of stools either)
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:52 am

Oziron wrote:I got into an airport lift once and someone had shat on the floor and wiped their arse with a sock. .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

What is it about airports and poor toilet habits? An airport toilet is genuinely the only place I've ever seen shit splashed on the ceiling. A) How? B) Why?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:36 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Oziron wrote:I got into an airport lift once and someone had shat on the floor and wiped their arse with a sock. .... :shock: :shock: :shock:

What is it about airports and poor toilet habits? An airport toilet is genuinely the only place I've ever seen shit splashed on the ceiling. A) How? B) Why?

My sister went to a high school in Bathurst for a short while, and said the graffiti in the ladies toilet was written in shit. They literally shit in their hands and write a profound message on the wall. :shock:
1 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:52 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:

My sister went to a high school in Bathurst for a short while, and said the graffiti in the ladies toilet was written in shit. They literally shit in their hands and write a profound message on the wall. :shock:

I imagine they wrote a shitty message!..... :roll:
2 x

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

Are you sure you weren't upside down Nev?
1 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Postby Oziron » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:

It probably hit a fan..... :o :o :o
2 x

Avit

Postby Avit » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:07 pm

Do you get in the lift on the turd floor?
2 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm

I remember my mate(West Ham fan) needed a crap after bunking off our last lesson(about 1977).
He settled down behind a dustbin,when this old fella came out with a broom and walloped his backside"You dirty bastard".
He ran down the road with a turd hanging out his arse.It looked like he had a tail.Never ever pissed myself with laughter so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Return to “Topical Topics”