Going to the toilet during lessons.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Misslozhammer

Going to the toilet during lessons.

Postby Misslozhammer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 pm

I am a primary school teacher (year 6). I don't let children go to the loo during lessons. Would you have a problem with the rule for your child?
0 x

BlackDiamond

Re: Going to the toilet during lessons.

Postby BlackDiamond » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Misslozhammer wrote:I am a primary school teacher (year 6). I don't let children go to the loo during lessons. Would you have a problem with the rule for your child?

Your question in it's basic form is: Do we think bladder control can be trusted in your basic six year old and just to start you off, I don't think we could...

...but if you disagree - well good luck with that
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Misslozhammer wrote:I am a primary school teacher (year 6). I don't let children go to the loo during lessons. Would you have a problem with the rule for your child?

I remember at school, some children did piss their pants and cried as well in the process, even after asking the teacher to be relieved...
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Jobby job jobbed

bucket.jpg
bucket.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 629 times
2 x

dorsetdano

Postby dorsetdano » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:19 am

BlackDiamond wrote:

Your question in it's basic form is: Do we think bladder control can be trusted in your basic six year old and just to start you off, I don't think we could...

...but if you disagree - well good luck with that

I agree about 6 year olds, but I think you will find Year 6 is 10 to 11 year olds. So in that case I'd side with the teacher unless the child has a medical condition.
0 x

Avit

Postby Avit » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:03 pm

I went to the toilet during a lesson once. I shit myself. Lucky for me it was rock hard so I could hold onto it until I made it to the bogs. It looked like my arse had a hard on :(
6 x

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Avit wrote:I went to the toilet during a lesson once. I shit myself. Lucky for me it was rock hard so I could hold onto it until I made it to the bogs. It looked like my arse had a hard on :(

Was this at a public school...and if it was you probably won the class school competition for the day and deservedly so. Sometimes it's just best to applaud the others though...
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Without good reason it seems a little Draconian, even cruel. Still, I guess there's a little bit of the prison camp commandant in every teacher. :D
2 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 pm

I was in Belmont once and the most almighty stomach ache came upon me without warning.

I knew I had seconds before I shat myself so I ended up running into a bush in the front of some village hall thingy.

Very embarrassing particularly trying to wipe my arse with with a conifer.

Ever since that fateful day I've always encouraged people to go to the toilet whenever they deem it necessary.
0 x

Avit

Postby Avit » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
Avit wrote:I went to the toilet during a lesson once. I shit myself. Lucky for me it was rock hard so I could hold onto it until I made it to the bogs. It looked like my arse had a hard on :(

Was this at a public school...and if it was you probably won the class school competition for the day and deservedly so. Sometimes it's just best to applaud the others though...

I should've hidden it in my log book....
3 x

Return to “Topical Topics”