Equality in sport.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Pennywise

Re: Equality in sport.

Post by Pennywise » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:57 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Pennywise wrote:
If it were true, companies would only employ women. Fact is over a lifetime, women, on average earn less than men. That is a very different thing entirely. Women very often take years out of work, a choice they make, which will mean, on average, they will earn less.

Here's another fact: Women in their 20's are currently earning more than their male counterparts in the UK.

We should protest by burning our dung hampers outside Downing Street.

To be Fair mate,they take years off work to have our kids and raise a family,it's not
like their bunking off work.....

Tho some... granted..... :i am genuinely amused:
Not saying they are mate. Are you suggesting the law needs changing so that they continue on their previous salary whilst they are staying at home?

Let's not patronise women here, they make these choices, they haven't been forced by us nasty old evil men.
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Pennywise wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

To be Fair mate,they take years off work to have our kids and raise a family,it's not

Not saying they are mate. Are you suggesting the law needs changing so that they continue on their previous salary whilst they are staying at home?

Let's not patronise women here, they make these choices, they haven't been forced by us nasty old evil men.

Nothing of the sort Penny....what I'm saying is ,is it's not just a womans choice,to start a family,
so she has to leave work for a period of time,whatever that may be...its a joint decision...

The Bloke is part of that decision,and they (women) don't have a choice once that decision is made.
They HAVE to leave their jobs ...in a way they are forced..albeit well meant,to step down
from their jobs...
0 x

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm

OZHAMMER wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Mate, that’s called a lifestyle choice. And not quite the point.

Like I just said to Penny Oz....yeah it's a life style choice granted but it's a joint decision,and its
the woman that has to give up her life style......not the Bloke ....so much anyway....
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:19 am

It doesn’t really matter cos at the end of the day they’re all cunts anyway and if they don’t like it they can fuck off and find something else that pays better .

That’s what I keep being told .
There you go , equality .
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Social Media