Do you have any sympathy ?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
4ever-blowin-bubbles
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Bedfordshire

Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby 4ever-blowin-bubbles » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Another famous sportsman who was rich going into bankruptcy
every now and then there is always someone who had millions and then lose it all
is it me or would you think if you had millions in the bank you would actually just live of it quite happily and just be happy living really well

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bo ... ailsignout
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Noni » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:17 pm

4ever-blowin-bubbles wrote:Another famous sportsman who was rich going into bankruptcy
every now and then there is always someone who had millions and then lose it all
is it me or would you think if you had millions in the bank you would actually just live of it quite happily and just be happy living really well

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bo ... ailsignout



You have to realize these guys are on a different level....

A £1 to us is equivalent to £100 to them... A different value completely ! ....

I agree with you having a least £1 million stashed away will see most folks here very happy indeed... Never could quite understand this complete loss in fortune and wealth. :? Strange!!!!! :roll:
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2622
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:37 pm

It's always sad to see this kind of thing.
Sympathy kind of depends on whether you're predisposed to liking the wastrel in question, I suppose.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3116
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby mkhammer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am

I Think in Boris's case.....his Dick,and investing in Prince Monagalahulu's Nigerian oil scheme have
done for him.......Shame I like him...
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Oziron » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm

'You live by the sword.....you die by the sword'

I don't feel sorry for him....He made bad decisions and he is paying for it now.....

If you make millions and lose it all. You are either
1) Stupid
2) Gullible
or
3) Greedy
1 x

User avatar
FlatCapDave
Posts: 366
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby FlatCapDave » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pm

This cunt is the reason why those Nigerian Prince's keep emailing folk, hoping for a catch. He deserves to be living on the streets of Switzerland for that alone.
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4373
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Brookbonds73 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

He should have gone to the same school as the dwarf. He'd have owned Wimbledon by now. Stupid kraut cunt.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6113
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Gonzo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:11 am

Oziron wrote:'You live by the sword.....you die by the sword'

I don't feel sorry for him....He made bad decisions and he is paying for it now.....

If you make millions and lose it all. You are either
1) Stupid
2) Gullible
or
3) Greedy





Absolutely.
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby Oziron » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Oziron wrote:'You live by the sword.....you die by the sword'

I don't feel sorry for him....He made bad decisions and he is paying for it now.....

If you make millions and lose it all. You are either
1) Stupid
2) Gullible
or
3) Greedy





Absolutely.

When you lose your millions made from Hammerschat I'll remind you of this post..... ;) ;)
1 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 3011
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Do you have any sympathy ?

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Oziron wrote:
Gonzo wrote:



Absolutely.

When you lose your millions made from Hammerschat I'll remind you of this post..... ;) ;)

:o
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests