Kent

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7005
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Kent

Postby Taansend » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:24 pm

I'll be in Kent for a week at the end of the month.

Apart from the funeral I'll be at a loose end & don't want to spend the week getting pissed or stoned.

What is there to do in Kent? Any hills to climb? Walk in the woods? Long bike rides?

I'll be in a place called Blue Bell Hill.

Cheers
0 x

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 2371
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Kent

Postby Castiron » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm

I'm about 15 Mins west of Bluebell Hill. Its inbetween Maidstone and Rochester. There's plenty to do, but I'm not a tour guide :lol:
https://www.kentlive.news/whats-on/what ... ted-705903
0 x

User avatar
Marco Boogers Boots
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:48 am
Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

Re: Kent

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:35 am

Did you get the green card issue sorted out Taans?
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3116
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Kent

Postby mkhammer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 am

Beautiful county T......If you like a bit of history,Leeds Castle Worth a visit..Stunning
One of the best in the country......the settings amazing.....near Maidstone I think....

You can also ask people if they're A Kentish man or A Man of Kent.... :?
Believe they've had the occasional scrap in the past so be careful.... :lol:

Hope all goes well Pal.....
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7005
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Kent

Postby Taansend » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:Did you get the green card issue sorted out Taans?


I have a temporary one year stamp in my passport.

My actual Green Card is somewhere in The System
1 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7005
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Kent

Postby Taansend » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:25 pm

mkhammer wrote:Beautiful county T......If you like a bit of history,Leeds Castle Worth a visit..Stunning
One of the best in the country......the settings amazing.....near Maidstone I think....

You can also ask people if they're A Kentish man or A Man of Kent.... :?
Believe they've had the occasional scrap in the past so be careful.... :i am genuinely amused:

Hope all goes well Pal.....


What's the difference
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2822
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Kent

Postby h69 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Taansend wrote:
mkhammer wrote:Beautiful county T......If you like a bit of history,Leeds Castle Worth a visit..Stunning
One of the best in the country......the settings amazing.....near Maidstone I think....

You can also ask people if they're A Kentish man or A Man of Kent.... :?
Believe they've had the occasional scrap in the past so be careful.... :i am genuinely amused:

Hope all goes well Pal.....


What's the difference


Depends on what side of the river (Medway) you were born

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-new ... ent-900197
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7005
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Kent

Postby Taansend » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 am

h69 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
What's the difference


Depends on what side of the river (Medway) you were born

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-new ... ent-900197


Aah
0 x

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9429
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Kent

Postby Newmarket » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:05 am

I’m a man of cunt
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3116
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Kent

Postby mkhammer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:28 am

Newmarket wrote:I’m a man of cunt



Ah... so not a C***ish Man then N..... :lol:
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests