RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby Noni » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Image

I was pretty much a fan of Dirty Den( Lesley Grantham) of Eastenders when it first came out... Have not watched Eastenders since he left...

RIP Lesley Grantham :(
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 2685
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby mkhammer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

Noni wrote:Image

I was pretty much a fan of Dirty Den( Lesley Grantham) of Eastenders when it first came out... Have not watched Eastenders since he left...

RIP Lesley Grantham :(



Didn't know that mate....nothing on the news this morning so far.....

Not a nice guy TBH.......done for Murder if I remember right....Shot a Taxi driver...got Life


Life...... :i am genuinely amused:
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby Noni » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:14 am

mkhammer wrote:
Didn't know that mate....nothing on the news this morning so far.....

Not a nice guy TBH.......done for Murder if I remember right....Shot a Taxi driver...got Life

Life...... :i am genuinely amused:
...

Apparently he was a nice guy.

Though despite this real life murder, I suppose he did his time in prison.
0 x

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 2685
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby mkhammer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 am

Noni wrote:
mkhammer wrote:
Didn't know that mate....nothing on the news this morning so far.....

Not a nice guy TBH.......done for Murder if I remember right....Shot a Taxi driver...got Life

Life...... :i am genuinely amused:
...

Apparently he was a nice guy.

Though despite this real life murder, I suppose he did his time in prison.




Shot a taxi driver in the head, killed him, got a life sentence......served ten years Noni........

We can all make mistakes and do a bit of time and should be forgive....but that..
Don't know mate if I'm honest...
1 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby Noni » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:19 am

mkhammer wrote:
Noni wrote:...

Apparently he was a nice guy.

Though despite this real life murder, I suppose he did his time in prison.




Shot a taxi driver in the head, killed him, got a life sentence......served ten years Noni........

We can all make mistakes and do a bit of time and should be forgive....but that..
Don't know mate if I'm honest...


I don't know the real facts mkhammer, but I'm sure there's a reason he was released after 10 years. Personally, I don't believe in gossip or tabloid news, so that's why i joined this forum!!!.... :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

User avatar
BlackDiamond
Posts: 2782
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby BlackDiamond » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Noni wrote:
mkhammer wrote:


Shot a taxi driver in the head, killed him, got a life sentence......served ten years Noni........

We can all make mistakes and do a bit of time and should be forgive....but that..
Don't know mate if I'm honest...


I don't know the real facts mkhammer, but I'm sure there's a reason he was released after 10 years. Personally, I don't believe in gossip or tabloid news, so that's why i joined this forum!!!.... :i am genuinely amused:

He increased his fame with a bit of Cam wanking which the BBC failed to see the funny side. :o
0 x

User avatar
Dwayne Pipes
Posts: 1169
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:31 pm

He might make another comeback?
2 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 1949
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: RIP Lesley Grantham(Eastenders)

Postby Noni » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Dwayne Pipes wrote:He might make another comeback?


goodpost:)

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests