A wind up.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

A wind up.

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 pm

Come on, who was it?

Arguments
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:50 pm
Recipient: Neville Bartos

Dear Neville

I appreciate there may be levels of provocation from recipient of your recent online arguments, but as a fair and even site we feel you have over stepped the boundaries on occasions and have no option but to issue you a yellow card for your continued provocation on this site.

Please do not deviate from football on football threads and desist immediately with your provocative behaviour or further punishment may follow.

All the best.

Hammerschgat Admin

And...

Re: Arguments
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:05 pm
Recipient: Neville Bartos

Dear Neville

On numerous occasions you have used inflammatory rhetoric that provide a bullying undertone to some of your posts. If you require we are able to send you evidence of these posts.

Also, we are happy to mediate between yourself and any posters but would appreciate a less aggressive reply than the your previous post.

Regards

Hammerschat Admin

Cheeky fucker.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Hammerschat Admin

Re: A wind up.

Post by Hammerschat Admin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Dear Neville

You left out your response

Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm
Recipient: Hammerschat Admin

I have absolutely no idea what I might have written to be issued with a 'yellow card'.
That being the case I'd like to politely request an example of my 'overstepping the bounds'.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 pm

Hammerschat Admin wrote:Dear Neville

You left out your response

Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm
Recipient: Hammerschat Admin

I have absolutely no idea what I might have written to be issued with a 'yellow card'.
That being the case I'd like to politely request an example of my 'overstepping the bounds'.
True. I left out my other responses too... mainly because I've no idea how to view them once they've been sent.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Hammerschat Admin

Post by Hammerschat Admin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm
by andyginbrasil

Hi,
Are referring to my one comment when numbers insulted my wife as
"your continued provocation on this site"

Maybe I shouldn't of retaliated, but for him to publicly insult my wife on the forum, I felt I had to reply to him. Apart from that I haven't provoked him at all.

Signed

Mr Confused
Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 pm
by Hammerschat Admin

Dear Andy

I appreciate there may be levels of provocation from recipient of your recent online arguments, but as a fair and even site we feel you have over stepped the boundaries on occasions and have no option but to issue you a yellow card for your continued provocation on this site.

Please do not deviate from football on football threads and desist immediately with your provocative behaviour or further punishment may follow.

All the best.

Hammerschat Admin
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:56 pm

Hammerschat Admin wrote:Re: Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm
by andyginbrasil

Hi,
Are referring to my one comment when numbers insulted my wife as
"your continued provocation on this site"

Maybe I shouldn't of retaliated, but for him to publicly insult my wife on the forum, I felt I had to reply to him. Apart from that I haven't provoked him at all.

Signed

Mr Confused
Online Bullying
Sent: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 pm
by Hammerschat Admin

Dear Andy

All the best.

Hammerschat Admin
You missed out my response

A very small prick is not libelous, it is fact..... babyfuckoff
0 x

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Its Numbers Neville he sent them out to me as well, his mummy obviously let him use the computer today instead of him playing with her tits
0 x

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:31 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:Its Numbers Neville he sent them out to me as well, his mummy obviously let him use the computer today instead of him playing with her tits
I can confirm that it was indeed our numeric saddo......(quite good for him though... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Careful Numbers you are starting to walk a fine line again.....
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:18 am

Yeah, I thought it was numbers, but I kept it cordial in case some other wag was up to mischief.
I think he was annoyed I laughed at him in the Anderson thread. :lol:
0 x

Taansend

Post by Taansend » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:19 pm

I missed all this :lol:
0 x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 am

Taansend wrote:I missed all this :lol:
Me too I must have taken a sabbatical ....
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .