Ridiculous.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Ridiculous.

Postby Neville Bartos » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:10 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44708083

I thought the whole point of acting was that it's NOT real life.
The idiots who moan about this would be the first to jump out of the pram if anyone said gay or 'trans' actors could only play gay or trans roles. Wankers.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 am

Just reading an article about 'Misogyny hate crime'.
And I quote...
It is defined as "incidents against women that are motivated by the attitude of men towards women and includes behaviour targeted at women by men simply because they are women".

I had to read it twice to see if I'd missed a phrase like 'anti-social', but I hadn't.
So technically holding a door open for a woman -- because she's a woman -- is a misogynistic hate crime'.

The world has gone fucking mad. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3049
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby mkhammer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:35 am

Neville Bartos wrote:Just reading an article about 'Misogyny hate crime'.
And I quote...
It is defined as "incidents against women that are motivated by the attitude of men towards women and includes behaviour targeted at women by men simply because they are women".

I had to read it twice to see if I'd missed a phrase like 'anti-social', but I hadn't.
So technically holding a door open for a woman -- because she's a woman -- is a misogynistic hate crime'.

The world has gone fucking mad. :i am genuinely amused:


:lol: Agree mate....

I think some people that comment and write stuff live in some kinda alternate reality,the world I
live in, it's OK to treat a women,with respect,and like you say hold a door for them....

Thank f**k they're in a minority....they probably interpret a guy going down on one knee
to the women he loves.....as him begging to give her a bit of oral..... :lol:
F.in idiots...
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 2810
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby h69 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44708083

I thought the whole point of acting was that it's NOT real life.
The idiots who moan about this would be the first to jump out of the pram if anyone said gay or 'trans' actors could only play gay or trans roles. Wankers.


Have you seen some of those tweets ?

"She should not play a trans because only trans actors should play trans characters"

Blimey, luckily they found an alien to play ET !!!
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Had a chuckle at this story.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... 908281.amp

Rough translation: Mother annoyed at not being able to queue jump because child has tantrum.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
hd1
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Location: Lost, looking for who we used to be

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby hd1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Had a chuckle at this story.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... 908281.amp

Rough translation: Mother annoyed at not being able to queue jump because child has tantrum.


“Why should my son be treated any differently to the normal everyday child?”

Oh the irony
1 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Neville Bartos » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Be warned. You're better off throwing your waste out the window. Utterly ridiculous.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/02/roofer-f ... 89816/amp/
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Dicksies Diner
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Dicksies Diner » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:15 pm

h69 wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44708083

I thought the whole point of acting was that it's NOT real life.
The idiots who moan about this would be the first to jump out of the pram if anyone said gay or 'trans' actors could only play gay or trans roles. Wankers.


Have you seen some of those tweets ?

"She should not play a trans because only trans actors should play trans characters"

Blimey, luckily they found an alien to play ET !!!


Et was a cross dresser and a pisshead.
1 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2130
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Noni » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Be warned. You're better off throwing your waste out the window. Utterly ridiculous.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/02/roofer-f ... 89816/amp/


OMG!!! :shock: This is very silly and your right. Throw your garbage out the window. Weird!!... :?

£300 is very costly indeed for a fine!....

:evil:
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2510
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'

Re: Ridiculous.

Postby Neville Bartos » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:31 pm

This story is utterly fucking mental.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45056257

Just to sum up; the cover illustrator (not the author) is annoyed that the black woman cast isn't black enough. Or more accurately, isn't as black as the fictional character she did a drawing of.

How is this news? How?
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests