Travel Warning

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Oziron » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:42 am

Taansend wrote:I've booked a Hyundai i10 for two weeks starting September 8th so stay off the fucking roads or suffer the consequences as I'm a bit of a nutter on the streets.

Plus I drive on the right.

I don't know what a Hyundai i10 is but I imagine it's something sporty.

You have been warned.

I feel like we are caught up in some kind of space-time vortex because we got an i10 when we were last back. Nice little motor but obviously i can drive a manual you septic cunt... :lol: :lol:
2 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:03 pm

One more fucking week, chaps.

Wetherspoons breakfast here I come :D

Here's a photo of a breakfast from our last visit. Looks like a crows head on the plate.

fullenglish.jpg
fullenglish.jpg (92.36 KiB) Viewed 261 times
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Mikeveep » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:28 pm

Taansend wrote: Would have been cheaper if I got Manuel.


I make you right. Would have been a false economy getting one of those inferior Spanish chauffers...
1 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:31 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Taansend wrote: Would have been cheaper if I got Manuel.


I make you right. Would have been a false economy getting one of those inferior Spanish chauffers...


Finally :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Picked up US rental car. Driving 250 miles up to Jacksonville Beach tonight to drop cats off at a mates then tomorrow drive 340 miles south to Fort Lauderdale to catch the plane to Gatwick.

And I have a terrible Manflu
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:19 am

Lick up your reptiles, I'm here.
0 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Flairon » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Ah bless, it looks a bit like Noddy's car.
1 x
Flairon

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2123
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Noni » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Taansend wrote:One more fucking week, chaps.

Wetherspoons breakfast here I come :D

Here's a photo of a breakfast from our last visit. Looks like a crows head on the plate.

fullenglish.jpg


That plate looks good!......... ;) :)

They don't serve that here, only rashers of bacon :evil: ... Infact, it's hard to get proper bacon here in Canada which surprises me :shock:
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Noni wrote:
Taansend wrote:One more fucking week, chaps.

Wetherspoons breakfast here I come :D

Here's a photo of a breakfast from our last visit. Looks like a crows head on the plate.

fullenglish.jpg


That plate looks good!......... ;) :)

They don't serve that here, only rashers of bacon :evil: ... Infact, it's hard to get proper bacon here in Canada which surprises me :shock:


Glue a rasher of Yank bacon to a slab of Canadian bacon and you're almost there :D
1 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 6800
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Travel Warning

Postby Taansend » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 pm

I'm in Spain :D

Already learnt the lingo

Mi nombre es Juan y soy un alcohólico
0 x


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests