Golovkin v Canelo II - September 15th

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

Re: Golovkin v Canelo II - September 15th

Post by Taansend » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:55 pm

FlatCapDave wrote:Simple answer to this shite is the development of AI judging for sporting events, put the daft cunts from the boys club out of the game altogether.

Also, bring back 15 rounds. Fuck the draw.
I agree that big fights should be 15 rounds although it won't happen.

Although draws did happen over 15 rounds too
0 x

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:44 am

Taansend wrote: I agree that big fights should be 15 rounds although it won't happen.

Although draws did happen over 15 rounds too
Less likely with an odd number of rounds though, right? Or is my 1980's math all off?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:00 am

Taansend wrote:Both fights were close. I think where some people get hysterical in this bout was that, in my humble opinion, Canelo shaded the first six rounds while Golovkin shaded the last six.

Two rounds either way is fine with me. I can see an argument for Golovkin winning or Alvarez.

Nev is a bit of a shrill old lady when it comes to boxing :lol:

Remember when he said Lomachenko was SWERVING Rigondeaux :D

And thought that Canelo should have fought GGG straight after losing to Mayweather :shock:

Maybe he's angling to take over from Colin Hart in The Sun. They love that kind of hyperbole.
Remember when you said Alvarez getting a 6 round headstart on one scorecard was bollocks? Remember Adalaide Byrd? It cuts both ways, mate. GGG was robbed first time. 118-110 robbed.
Still, me and all the other people who thought Golovkin won twice are clearly not the experts you and the ginger lad are. :lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Social Media