Breakfast

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6218
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Re: Breakfast

Postby Gonzo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:20 am

dorsetdano wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

I see it all of the time in my local cafe. I get odd glances sitting there with my poached egg on brown bread but it wasn't always that way.

I liked bubble traditionally but before my health binge I'd moved over to the hash brown.


What the hell has a Hash Brown got to do with a full english? It gets on my nerves when it gets served as part of a full English. You can have Fried potatoes as opposed to chips with a Full English, but not bleeding hash browns.



Well as I remember no spuds were served at all at DorsetDano towers for breakfast last week :( In fact there were no mushrooms or toms either.
0 x

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Breakfast

Postby grandad » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 am

Gonzo wrote:
dorsetdano wrote:
What the hell has a Hash Brown got to do with a full english? It gets on my nerves when it gets served as part of a full English. You can have Fried potatoes as opposed to chips with a Full English, but not bleeding hash browns.



Well as I remember no spuds were served at all at DorsetDano towers for breakfast last week :( In fact there were no mushrooms or toms either.
p



A full English should be.


2 fried or poached eggs
3 bacon
2 nice Cumberland sausages maybe 3
Black pudding ( a good quality one mind )
Tomatoes
Backed beans ( in a container away from the other stuff )
2 slices of buttered toast and got to be butter and bread must be white bloomer or thick cut whole meal.


Nice mug of strong tea and English mustard on sausages and brown sauce for the rest.


Cheers
Last edited by grandad on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
whu
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:20 am

Re: Breakfast

Postby whu » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:36 am

2 fried eggs
4 smoked bacon - (doc warned me off the sausages)
mushrooms
beans or cooked tomatoes
half a slice of fried bread - (doc can fuck off)
hp sauce and black pepper

couple a slices of brown bread toast and best butter

mug of splosh, possibly two


today - bowl of fucking bran at 5.30am :(
1 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Breakfast

Postby grandad » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:44 am

whu wrote:2 fried eggs
4 smoked bacon - (doc warned me off the sausages)
mushrooms
beans or cooked tomatoes
half a slice of fried bread - (doc can fuck off)
hp sauce and black pepper

couple a slices of brown bread toast and best butter

mug of splosh, possibly two


today - bowl of fucking bran at 5.30am :(



I had granola with yogurt.


The above brekkie is once every 6 to 8 weeks or if I'm going racing
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 6067
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Breakfast

Postby palerider » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:01 am

Two cups of black coffee.

I don't eat before 11.30.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Breakfast

Postby grandad » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:52 pm

whu wrote:2 fried eggs
4 smoked bacon - (doc warned me off the sausages)
mushrooms
beans or cooked tomatoes
half a slice of fried bread - (doc can fuck off)
hp sauce and black pepper

couple a slices of brown bread toast and best butter

mug of splosh, possibly two


today - bowl of fucking bran at 5.30am :(



Funny you should say that about sausages mate. My grandad pop you to say

Don't eat a fucking sausage son bags of fucking mystery them fuckers. Then he would light up a capstan full strength and cough for 20 mins Haha
1 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
Pennywise
Posts: 2028
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Breakfast

Postby Pennywise » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:Wankers.
Large Donna, chips and chilli sauce, for breakfast. Full English for lunch, with an urn of tea. Chicken madras for dinner and a Diet Coke.
None of your healthy shit rabbit cack vegan manure tripe for me.


Diet Coke?

Image
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Re: Breakfast

Postby jameskel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Mackerel and Crackers :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you skint?

:D
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4443
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Breakfast

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:Wankers.
Large Donna, chips and chilli sauce, for breakfast. Full English for lunch, with an urn of tea. Chicken madras for dinner and a Diet Coke.
None of your healthy shit rabbit cack vegan manure tripe for me.


Diet Coke?

Image


Indeed my good man, one has to balance things out.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
grandad
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Breakfast

Postby grandad » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:26 pm

jameskel wrote:Mackerel and Crackers :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you skint?

:D





Pot less mate so skint Im going to get a limp find a old cup and beg at traffic lights like the dirty Romanian gypsy cunts do. Haha

They were waitriose crackers
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!


Return to “Topical Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests