Serena Williams.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
mkhammer

Re: Serena Williams.

Postby mkhammer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:10 pm

terrya1965 wrote:Can ANYBODY tell how this cartoon is racist..Because I`m fucked if I know. :o

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45479954

Think it's the use of the big thick lips,and making the other player,so predominately white...
when shes not.

But then again I never noticed it till it was pointed out....only the artist will know what he
meant......could be nothing.....could be more..
0 x

whu

Postby whu » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Breaks the rules, gets punished, acts like a spoilt child, throws a tantrum, gets penalised again.
Calls it racism, sexism and says she's fighting for women's rights.
I'm fucking sick of shit like this. I feel sorry for the girl who won the game. Completely overshadowed by the great, fat, attention seeking tart.

Great shout - you Trotsky cuntox ;) :D whufc_crest
1 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 pm

terrya1965 wrote:Can ANYBODY tell how this cartoon is racist..Because I`m fucked if I know. :o

Probably because some busybody cunts see racism/sexism and every other fucking ism in pretty much everything Terry.
0 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

palerider

Postby palerider » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Whiskyman wrote:

Probably because some busybody cunts see racism/sexism and every other fucking ism in pretty much everything Terry.

JK Rowling.

Fucking leftie bint.

Shove Harry Potter's wand up your arse you boring cunt.
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

h69

Postby h69 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:18 pm

palerider wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

JK Rowling.

Fucking leftie bint.

Shove Harry Potter's wand up your arse you boring cunt.

She is racist though....none of her characters in Harry Potter are black or asian as far as I am aware
0 x

Noni

Postby Noni » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:36 pm

Personally I think it's wrong that if someone does anything out of character, immediately racism, feminism or sexist are used as excuses. I don't care if your black, white, green,purple, red or whatever, these excuses should not be defended or used as an argument.

Serena was purely wrong IMO and out of character. However, I do except apologies... I know in Formula 1, drivers are often over excited calling their other competitors as idiots, later they do apologies and admit it was of the heat of the moment. Those days of the likes of Mansell, Hunt and Schumacher hitting other drivers has been forgotten and in the past.

I don't think we'll see Serena ever apologies and it makes me sad that every black women out there has defended her over sexist or racist remarks are totally wrong IMO. This is a sport for goodness sake!... Not a bloody fiasco defending some rich multi-millionaire who got it wrong on the day. :evil:
0 x

hd1

Postby hd1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:53 pm

Nope, no idea. Cartoons are supposed to be caricatures
1 x

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 am

Wonder if she would have gone with all this......guys a racist/sexist....I'm doing this for women,
Equality..if she wasn't being well and truly beaten,and to lose against a better opponent,
Don't Think SO...............

Always had a bit of time for her,have to admire the best at anything...but this sucks,totally out
of order......bit of using the situation to jump on the bandwagon....the everyone hates me/us
crap that's doing the rounds...
1 x

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:26 pm

Didn’t realize it was a woman .
0 x

Marco Boogers Boots

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:34 am

She is a cunt.

She was also a cunt when she fled to her panic room and locked herself in because she thought an anti doping official was an intruder. Of course you did Serena, you obviously built that physique on a female frame using only hard work and a good diet :roll:

Intruders don't tend to ring the doorbell you silly cunt.
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”