School Permission Slips

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Taansend

School Permission Slips

Postby Taansend » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 pm

As a kid I don't think my mum had to sign any type of permission slip. In fact, I remember being left at the train station by the Ferrier Estate and waiting for an hour before a school trip to a Roman site in Kent.

But now my mates here are grumbling because their kids are having to go through Active School Shooter training. Kids from the age of 6 up are being taught what to do if another pupil (or occasionally adult) start shooting up the class because they are unhappy that Sheila broke up with them.

In Florida here there's talk of having armed ex Army blokes in every classroom. That's a lovely thought for parents, isn't it.
0 x

Noni

Re: School Permission Slips

Postby Noni » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:20 am

Taansend wrote:As a kid I don't think my mum had to sign any type of permission slip. In fact, I remember being left at the train station by the Ferrier Estate and waiting for an hour before a school trip to a Roman site in Kent.

But now my mates here are grumbling because their kids are having to go through Active School Shooter training. Kids from the age of 6 up are being taught what to do if another pupil (or occasionally adult) start shooting up the class because they are unhappy that Sheila broke up with them.

In Florida here there's talk of having armed ex Army blokes in every classroom. That's a lovely thought for parents, isn't it.

In all honesty, if I was a parent living in America, hopefully would get the best possible protection for my kids.

So many shootings and deaths over the years in schools, it's a shame. :evil:

So those grumbling need their heads looked at!!... :shock:
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:12 am

Noni wrote:
Taansend wrote:As a kid I don't think my mum had to sign any type of permission slip. In fact, I remember being left at the train station by the Ferrier Estate and waiting for an hour before a school trip to a Roman site in Kent.

In all honesty, if I was a parent living in America, hopefully would get the best possible protection for my kids.

So many shootings and deaths over the years in schools, it's a shame. :evil:

So those grumbling need their heads looked at!!... :shock:

People grumbling about school shootings need their head look at :o
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm

This is all about fetish products. Every statistic suggests you're safer NOT owning a gun.
But hey, my right to own an MP5 -- because in truth I get off on it -- is more important than the lives not having the right to own it would potentially save.
The US is genuinely fucked when it comes to guns and abortion.
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:The US is genuinely fucked when it comes to guns and abortion.

I agree . That would be fucking messy .
2 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Noni

Postby Noni » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:The US is genuinely fucked when it comes to guns and abortion.

I agree . That would be fucking messy .

:lol:
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”