Netflix

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Mikeveep

Netflix

Postby Mikeveep » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Just started watching "Better call Saul"

A spin off of Breaking Bad.

Never got into it originally because Saul wasnt a likeable character But really liking this and 4 series to go.

You dont need to have watched B.B. This is a prequel to him being that shady Lawyer.
0 x

BlackDiamond

Re: Netflix

Postby BlackDiamond » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Mikeveep wrote:Just started watching "Better call Saul"

A spin off of Breaking Bad.

Never got into it originally because Saul wasnt a likeable character But really liking this and 4 series to go.

You dont need to have watched B.B. This is a prequel to him being that shady Lawyer.

Correct me if I have not understood their advertising flawlessly.
1. Signup to Netflix
2. Watch all 5 boxsets of "Better call Saul"
3. Cancel membership within their stated introductory time period & pay nothing
0 x

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:26 pm

Well,they usually give a months free trial. With that ad. they are highlighting an attractive viewing option during that free period.
0 x

Taansend

Postby Taansend » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:30 pm

Mikeveep wrote:Well,they usually give a months free trial. With that ad. they are highlighting an attractive viewing option during that free period.

I have Netflix but don't have any telly channels. I've also just signed up for DAZN, Eddie Hearns US Boxing venture. Tenner a month. It also shows random football matches involving teams I've never heard of :lol:

Watching Ozarks 2nd series at the moment, although I keep having to watch it over & over as I'm drunk when watching.

Saw the first series of Better Call Saul. Was very good. I'll have to catch up on it.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:32 am

Taansend wrote:
Mikeveep wrote:Well,they usually give a months free trial. With that ad. they are highlighting an attractive viewing option during that free period.

I have Netflix but don't have any telly channels. I've also just signed up for DAZN, Eddie Hearns US Boxing venture. Tenner a month. It also shows random football matches involving teams I've never heard of :lol:

Watching Ozarks 2nd series at the moment, although I keep having to watch it over & over as I'm drunk when watching.

Saw the first series of Better Call Saul. Was very good. I'll have to catch up on it.

I can't watch anything new in the evenings anymore. I always fall asleep after 15 or 20 minutes, which completely ruins it.
Luckily they've got all the OF&H specials on, so I've been working my way through those of an evening. Took 4 nights to get through The Jolly Boys Outing. Unclean, unclean...
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Taansend wrote:

I can't watch anything new in the evenings anymore. I always fall asleep after 15 or 20 minutes, which completely ruins it.
Luckily they've got all the OF&H specials on, so I've been working my way through those of an evening. Took 4 nights to get through The Jolly Boys Outing. Unclean, unclean...

I sympathise my friend , it’s an age thing but after a hard days graft I can’t stop myself .
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Dont give in to it.

Be selective in what you watch.

If its good enough you'll keep awake
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:24 am

Been enjoying Mystery Road (on the BBC iPlayer). It's an Australian show based on the movies Mystery Road and Goldstone.
It's a bit slow paced, as are the movies, but I quite like that.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Mikeveep

Postby Mikeveep » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Been enjoying Mystery Road (on the BBC iPlayer). It's an Australian show based on the movies Mystery Road and Goldstone.

Because you dont miss too much action when you doze off ?
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Mikeveep wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:Been enjoying Mystery Road (on the BBC iPlayer). It's an Australian show based on the movies Mystery Road and Goldstone.

Because you dont miss too much action when you doze off ?

That is one of the advantages of a very slow plot. :D
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”