Netflix

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 293
x 368

Re: Netflix

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:53 am

21212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 pm
kingclyde wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 pm


Just me being a bit dim Nev, but what do you mean?
You mean you don't know?
Let me fill you in.

It means:
I'm going to try and look intelligent, but please God let no one question it and expose me for the thick shit I am.

Happy to be of service.
Look at him following me around like a puppy.
It would be sweet if he wasn't in a secure unit.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Avit
Posts: 1270
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 11:49 pm
x 23
x 26

Re: Netflix

Post by Avit » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:30 am
kingclyde wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 pm


Just me being a bit dim Nev, but what do you mean?
The character is selectively manipulative, rude, and honest -- which can be, and often is, subjective.
It's the selective part which makes the whole thing self pitying.
The first time the character does anything that might result in serious consequences for himself he's nauseatingly apologetic.

By the end of the show I really didn't like the Tony character.
Spoiler alert!
0 x

User avatar
kingclyde
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:35 am
x 22
x 44

Re: Netflix

Post by kingclyde » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:25 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:30 am
kingclyde wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 pm


Just me being a bit dim Nev, but what do you mean?
The character is selectively manipulative, rude, and honest -- which can be, and often is, subjective.
It's the selective part which makes the whole thing self pitying.
The first time the character does anything that might result in serious consequences for himself he's nauseatingly apologetic.

By the end of the show I really didn't like the Tony character.
Nev mate. You do know it wasn't a documentary don't you? 😂
0 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6743
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 455
x 303

Re: Netflix

Post by Gonzo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 am

Just started Ozark which I've found very enjoyable.


Watched a film called Den of Thieves over the weekend and it was complete tosh.
0 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1599
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 98

Re: Netflix

Post by jameskel » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:59 am

Fucking hell Nev, I just thought it was funny :(
0 x
Taans can fuck right off

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 3557
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 293
x 368

Re: Netflix

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:05 pm

kingclyde wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:25 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:30 am


The character is selectively manipulative, rude, and honest -- which can be, and often is, subjective.
It's the selective part which makes the whole thing self pitying.
The first time the character does anything that might result in serious consequences for himself he's nauseatingly apologetic.

By the end of the show I really didn't like the Tony character.
Nev mate. You do know it wasn't a documentary don't you? 😂
You asked :D
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 2884
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 63
x 187

Re: Netflix

Post by BillyDWhizz » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Dunno if any of you used to watch Deadwood but the long talked about movie will air on HBO 31st May. Maybe a precursor to the resurrection of a brilliant TV series hopefully.
0 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 2055
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm
x 110
x 81

Re: Netflix

Post by Oziron » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 am
Just started Ozark which I've found very enjoyable.


Watched a film called Den of Thieves over the weekend and it was complete tosh.
I really enjoyed Ozark.... Im now watching 'Billions' which is also very good...( It's on Stan though )
1 x

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6743
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 455
x 303

Re: Netflix

Post by Gonzo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 am

Oziron wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 pm
Gonzo wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 am
Just started Ozark which I've found very enjoyable.


Watched a film called Den of Thieves over the weekend and it was complete tosh.
I really enjoyed Ozark.... Im now watching 'Billions' which is also very good...( It's on Stan though )
Mrs Gonzo is having a bit of that at the moment.

I have just finished Ozark and was sorry to see it end, I guess there'll be a third series mate?
2 x

User avatar
wokinghama
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 2:38 pm
x 95
x 22

Re: Netflix

Post by wokinghama » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 am
Oziron wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 pm


I really enjoyed Ozark.... Im now watching 'Billions' which is also very good...( It's on Stan though )
Mrs Gonzo is having a bit of that at the moment.

I have just finished Ozark and was sorry to see it end, I guess there'll be a third series mate?
I’ve only got the last 4 episodes of season 2 to watch - started watching on Monday :lol:
1 x
Chim Chimeney

Post Reply

Social Media