Netflix

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4048
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 424
x 553

Re: Netflix

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 am

It's not on Netflix, but I cannot wait for this...
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 4288
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 220
x 251

Re: Netflix

Post by mkhammer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 am
It's not on Netflix, but I cannot wait for this...
I've gotta feeling I'm the only person in the UK....never watched an Episode,and haven't a clue
what it's all about...people talk about it in front of me...they might as well be talkin in chinese.. :lol:


Not Netflix....just common or garden BBC......but Line of Duty,really drags me in....
Rare for me....
American Gods on Amazon is great as well,book was better,enjoy Neil Gaimans stuff,Neverwhere
was Brilliant...bout a secret London Underworld,really clever.
0 x

User avatar
Oziron
Director of Avatars
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 pm
x 155
x 110

Re: Netflix

Post by Oziron » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:20 am
Oziron wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 pm


I really enjoyed Ozark.... Im now watching 'Billions' which is also very good...( It's on Stan though )
Mrs Gonzo is having a bit of that at the moment.

I have just finished Ozark and was sorry to see it end, I guess there'll be a third series mate?
If Mrs Gonzo starts giving you a good spanking then you can blame Billions....(It's a bit saucy....!!!)
1 x

User avatar
jameskel
Posts: 1676
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 pm
x 125

Re: Netflix

Post by jameskel » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm

After a few years, have just watched Line of Duty.

Very good, wondering how much more decent stuff I have missed
1 x
Taans can fuck right off

Jon06WHUFC
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 am
x 3

Re: Netflix

Post by Jon06WHUFC » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 am
It's not on Netflix, but I cannot wait for this...
Really looking forward to GOT coming back on next Monday but not sure if these last few episodes are going to be able to live up to the expectations. Just re-watched all of the previous episodes over the last few months ahead of the final season and it really is one of the best shows I have watched on TV.
0 x

User avatar
h69
Posts: 3536
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 pm
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
x 280
x 191

Re: Netflix

Post by h69 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:36 pm

jameskel wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm
After a few years, have just watched Line of Duty.

Very good, wondering how much more decent stuff I have missed
Thats one of the best in my opinion.
0 x
Watchout for Spongebob

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 4048
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 424
x 553

Re: Netflix

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:56 pm

mkhammer wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:45 am
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 am
It's not on Netflix, but I cannot wait for this...
I've gotta feeling I'm the only person in the UK....never watched an Episode,and haven't a clue
what it's all about...people talk about it in front of me...they might as well be talkin in chinese.. :lol:
You should give it a go, mate. I thought it sounded pony and overhyped, but it is really, really good. I think it's up there with Breaking Bad, and that's about as good as US TV gets.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Gonzo
Posts: 6924
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 pm
x 624
x 397

Re: Netflix

Post by Gonzo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Jon06WHUFC wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:57 pm
Neville Bartos wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:54 am
It's not on Netflix, but I cannot wait for this...
Really looking forward to GOT coming back on next Monday but not sure if these last few episodes are going to be able to live up to the expectations. Just re-watched all of the previous episodes over the last few months ahead of the final season and it really is one of the best shows I have watched on TV.

I completely agree mate
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media